Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!

Start from the beginning

Macey sent out her first Pokémon, a Slugma.

Luna thought this would happen and sent out Marill to battle first.

"Good choice in using Marill." Misty said.

"Yeah." Brock said.

"Not good but, Slugma use flamethrower on that Marill." Macey said. Slugma fired flamethrower at Marill.

"Marill use hydro pump." Luna said. Marill fired hydro pump from her mouth, the flamethrower and hydro pump collied with each other.

Luna told Marill to use hydro pump again.

"Okay Slugma let's use double team." Macey said. Slugma made multiple copies of itself, but Marill stayed calm.

"Alright Marill use surf." Luna said. Marill summoned a huge tidal wave and rode on it. The surf attack crashed down on Slugma, destroying the copies and then Slugma fainted.

"Oh no Slugma!" Macey shouted. She didn't expect that something like this would happen.

Macy returned Slugma and sent out Electabuzz.

"It seems our thoughts of Macey using Electabuzz in this battle were right Brock." Misty said.

Luna returned Marill and sent out Larvitar to battle, which caused Macey to worry.

"I hope Larvitar will be okay," Misty said, "I mean Electabuzz knows a fighting type move, and Larvitar is weak against fighting type moves."

"Yeah," Brock said, "we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Macey knew that her Electabuzz wouldn't be able to do much against Larvitar, even if it knew a fighting type move, so she recalled it and sent out her third Pokémon, Quilava.

"So she decided to switch instead." Brock said.

"Quilava would have the disadvantage too, because rock beats fire." Misty said.

"True but Macey's a trainer that you shouldn't underestimate." Brock said.

"Okay Quilava use flame wheel." Macey said. Quilava spun in the air, with its body engulfed in flames, and then it rolled towards Larvitar.

"Okay Larvitar use sandstorm." Luna said. Larvitar made a sandstorm come out from his horn and Quilava stopped in its tracks from the sandstorm. "Now use stone edge." Larvitar's eyed glowed white, and then multiple white orbs surrounded Larvitar. The white orbs then turned into grey stones and then Larvitar fired them at Quilava.

Quilava got hurt by the stones. "Quilava fight back with flamethrower." Macey said. Quilava's flamethrower hit Larvitar, Larvitar but Larvitar didn't get hurt or feel the attack. "How?"

"Okay Larvitar use dig." Luna said. Larvitar dug underground and Quilava had no idea when Larvitar would pop up again. "Okay Larvitar come out and use stomp." Larvitar jumped out of the ground and then stomped on Quilava hard with both his feet.

Quilava fainted from the attack.

"Great job Larvitar!" Luna cheered.

"Wow, that Larvitar is strong." Misty said.

"Well Ranger Mason did tell us that Larvitar has practiced fighting all the time while it lived in the Pokémon reserve." Tomo said.

Misty and Brock agreed.

Macey returned Quilava and sent out Electabuzz again

Luna returned Larvitar and sent out Elekid.

"So evolved vs pre-evolved." Macey said, "But I'll will win this one."

"Oh really." Luna smirked, "Let's find out shall we."