Ice Skating- Spralbert

"Come on!" Race was pulling Spot and Albert into the building. "They'll close soon."

"They opened three hours ago, Race", Spot reminded, chuckling softly. "And I'm not sure about this."

"What's there to not be sure about?" Race stopped pulling, asking politely for a pair of skates. "It's ice skating!"

"I'm other words, "breaking my ankles while in the cold", Albert reiterated, crossing his arms. "I ain't for it."

"I'll tell JoJo you chickened out."

"Size eight, please", Albert asked the woman behind the counter. Spot chuckled at his antics as Race clapped.

"I'll take a seven", he asks, grabbing the shoes. "Thanks."

"Now let's go!" Race practically ran to the rink, pushing his shoes off. He got the skates on quickly, standing up without falling. He looked over and saw Albert was already on the floor. "How'd you already fall? We didn't even get to the ice yet."

"Shut up", Albert muttered, standing up. "I'm gonna film it when you fall on your face."

"If", Race corrected, a smug smile on his face. "If I fall on my face."

Spot chuckled and kissed Albert's cheek, patting his shoulder. "Let's just go."

Race laughed as Albert stood frozen, his face red. He still wasn't used to when Race and Spot kissed him.

Race got on the ice, smiling happily. It's been so long since he'd done this, and honestly, he missed it more than he thought he would. He looked behind him and nearly bursted into laughter at the sight.

Albert was struggling to stand and Spot was helping him, trying his hardest not to laugh. Race pulled out his phone and recorded silently, vowing to show the video to JoJo and Jack later.

He skated over to them and smirked. "Having trouble, Albie?"

"Is it okay if I kill our boyfriend, Spot?" Spot chuckled and shook his head, holding Albert up.

"No", he answers, denying the idea. "You'd cry too much over it."

Race chuckled and grabbed Albert's hands. "Close your stance a bit. It's too wide."

Albert did as told and smiled. Race grinned. "Now, look ahead. Hold the rail if you have to."

Albert nodded and tried, holding onto the side of the rink. He grinned as Race and Spot cheered for him, slowly getting the hang of it.

"You got it!" Race let go of him as Albert let go of the rail. "Now just glide. Feel it."

Albert looked at his feet, glancing up. He didn't feel the need to fall- or hold on to Spot for dear life- so he decided this attempt was successful.

Giggling, he skated up to Race, kissing him. "Thank you!"

Race blushed and smiled goofily. "No- no problem."

Spot stifled his laughter, giggling harder when Race nearly fell from his love sickness. "Just glide, Racer!"

The blonde flipped him off, skating past him. Spot laughed and followed, happy to be with his boyfriends.