Weird Converstaions with Underatted Combos

"Cheetah-ostrich-horse", Race slammed a hand on Katherine's table in the library. The librarian shushed him.

"A what?" Katherine took off her glasses and tipped her computer screen forward, moving her book to the side.

"You heard me", Race pulled a chair out and sat, crossing his arms. "Cheetah-ostrich-horse."

"Yeah, I-I know what you said", Katherine sighed, furrowing her brows. "What I meant was "What the hell are you talking about?"

Race rolled his eyes. "You know what I'm talking about!"

"Clearly not, Race. Or I wouldn't be asking!"

"Keep your voice down", Race waved his hands down and whispered. "That librarian there", Race pointed to the woman that looked like Roz from Monsters Inc, "I heard baaaaad things about that librarian."

"Why did you make a sheep- never mind", Katherine shook her head, deciding not to question it. "Why don't you just show me? You know how hard it is for me to understand your idiocy."

Race glared. "You know what? I was going to show you, but you've changed my mind. Perhaps I should tell your boyfriend about discrimination towards his own kind: idiot-geniuses."

Katherine sighed, rolling her eyes. "Just show me."

Race muttered something under his breath and grabbed his phone from his pocket, unlocking it and giving it to Katherine.

Kath squinted at the phone and put her glasses on, taking them off again and rubbing the section between her eyes.

Race waited expectingly, waiting see Katherine's reaction.

"A giraffe?" Katherine sighed, sitting back in her seat. "We're here because of giraffes?"

"Sneaky things, aren't they?" Race grabbed his phone and looked at the screen, ignoring Katherine saying "Not really". "They thought they could hide, but their ostrich genes gave them away."

"Oh, Race", Katherine sighed, going back to her work, glancing back at the blonde. "Just- wow."

————————

Jack (24) and Les (16) sat on the curb in front of a Popeyes, looking at the ruined car and police officers.

They sat staring at the scene, soaking in the silence between them.

"So, uh, Les", Jack cleared his throat, glancing at the younger boy. "I-"

"Don't worry, Jack", Les patted his shoulder, still looking ahead of him. "I won't tell Davey you totaled his car."

Jack sighed, relieved. "Thanks, kid."

"Don't mention it", Les shook his head, watching the police officers walking around. "Besides, there's a reason I'm not telling Davey."

"And why's that?" Jack chuckled, turning to face Les.

"Chaos."

Huh? "Huh?"

"I want to watch the world burn and everyone in it", Les smiled. "This is just the beginning."

Jack scooted away from Les a little bit, making sure not to scrape the sidewalk. "What?"

"This is my world", Les cackled, throwing his head back dramatically. "You're all merely living in it!"

Jack chose his next words carefully. "Les? Buddy? You...feeling okay? I think you hit your head pretty hard-"

"Nah, I'm just joking", Les says, looking at Jack. "But I'm still not telling my brother."

"Why?" Jack was still curious as to why Les wouldn't just snitch on him to Davey. "And the real answer this time."

"Because", Les looked forward again and at an angry, worried, tall, and lanky 23 year old. "He's right there."

Jack's eyes widened as he scrambled up and ran into the Popeyes behind him.

Davey's eyes narrowed and he sped up his pace. "Francis Sullivan, get back here!"

——————

"Lactose intolerant people don't deserve rights", Romeo says to Mush, who was eating yogurt.

"We're both lactose intolerant, though", Mush put a spoonful of yogurt in his mouth.

"Correction", Romeo put a finger up and pointed at Mush. "I'm allergic to dairy."

Mush paused with his spoon in his mouth, looking at Romeo like he just said the dumbest ish he's ever heard (which is pretty hard considering who he's friends with).

"That's worse, Romeo", Mush says, taking the spoon out of his mouth. "That's far worse."

"Specs says it makes me special."

"Whatever you say, Romeo."

————————————————————————

I know it's short, but I'm I just realized I hit 2,000 reads WHICH IS WHY I CUT IT SHORT BECAUSE THAT IS AWESOME!

Thank you guys so much! 2k is a LOT of eyeballs, especially for this weird thing.

To celebrate, I've decided we should have a digital pizza party. Comment
🍕🎉 to join!

Have great rest of your day!