Homecoming- Blush

I would just like to clear this up: I don't think Shemar Moore is attractive at all. Thank you.

Also, there is an implication at the 🔮dirty nasty🔮 so, beware.
——————————————————————

Today is Friday, the night of Homecoming.

The night Mush gets to see Blink.

The plan was for The Sensible Trio and The Troubling Duo, plus Spec's date, Romeo, to go to Denny's. They would all meet there then take one car to the high school.

So far, Mush, Specs, and Davey were being taken to the restaurant by Sarah, Davey's older sister.

"Oh my, gosh", Davey facepalmed. "No, he isn't."

"He totally is!" Sarah exclaims, attention to the road. "Shemar Moore is hot and has my entire heart."

"I have to agree with Davey on this", Specs chuckles, his eyes on his phone. "Sorry, Sar."

"Well, I think Sarah is right", Mush intervenes. "Have you seen him? You're out of your mind if you think otherwise."

"Okay, but what about Scarlett Johansson?" Sarah says, smirking. "Huuuuuuuuh?"

"That's pretty gay, Sar", Davey says, causing Specs to erupt in laughter and Mush to snicker.

"Well, I'm pretty bi, Dave", Sarah chuckles, pulling into the Denny's parking lot. "Well, time to give the older sister talk again."

"Oh my, gosh, Sarah you've met Blink and Jack before", Davey face palms, immediately getting out of the car when Sarah stops it.

Sarah looks at Davey like he has three heads. "So? Did you really expect me to let you go with jocks to Denny's?"

"Jocks?" Mush scoffed, crossing his arms cooly. "They aren't jocks-"

"What's the first sport they ever played?"

"Soccer. Blink was three", Mush says, immediately.

"Basketball. Jack was five", Davey says, thinking about a picture Medda showed him once. "He was the shortest guy on the team."

Sarah, Mush, and Specs groaned as they walked into the restaurant, leaving Davey to wallow in lovesick memories.

Mush smiled when he saw Jack, Blink, and Romeo walk up to them. "Hey, guys."

"Hey." Jack looks around the group. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"Here", Davey says, walking through the entrance and raising his hand. "I'm here."

Jack smiles and begins to walk to him, being stopped when a small hand lands on his face.

"Not a chance, Romeo", Sarah rolls her eyes, pushing Jack's head back.

Romeo taps Jack on the shoulder. "How'd she know my name?"

Jack pushed him as the other boys and Sarah laughed. Davey walked over to the host to be seated, taping on Specs to get his attention.

"Hey", Specs tells the group. "We should all go sit."

Mush follows, Blink, Jack, and Romeo being stopped by the oldest Jacobs sibling.

"Now listen here, you yahoos", Sarah says, glaring at all of them. "If any of you hurt them, I won't hesitate to cut off your toes."

Blink, Jack, and Romeo rolled their eyes.

"And tell your moms."

That got their attention.

"Okay, bye!" Sarah waved at them sweetly, leaving.