"So, who is Beth and how long have you been dating her?" Leonore asked, wanting to know everything.

"We met six months ago at the pub; we joined the same team. We get on well and I really like her." Sammy answered, knowing it was a bad idea to go to Beth's café.

"Is she into the lifestyle?" Angie asked, curious if her talents were going to waste.

"She is adventurous and dabbling but hasn't made a commitment to it. I'm not going to push her into it and vanilla sex isn't all that bad. Beth is very interesting too and it's not all about the sex, we go camping, cooking and various fandoms." Sammy answered, enjoying her company.

"Are you happy with her?" Leonore asked, hoping she was.

"Yes, I can see a future with her, she makes me happy, and she completes me." Sammy answered, knowing she is the one.

"I am very happy for you, are you going to introduce us?" Leonore replied, wondering why she isn't here.

"No, I want to keep her to myself." Sammy answered, not wanting her to meet Leonore.

"Fair enough, we are glad you found her and are happy." Angie said, respecting her wishes.

Leonore was very happy that Sammy met someone who made her happy and see a future with. It soothed some of her guilt, she understood why Sammy didn't want to introduce them and wanted to keep her world separate from them. Leonore felt Sammy moving her hand into her pants and knew talking time was over.

Leonore opened her legs and let Sammy undo her pants, slipping her hand inside her panties growling at her wetness. She moaned and pushed down on her fingers, being completely open about being fingered by Sammy. Kat was blushing red and licked her lips, feeling the delayed orgasm driving her mad.

"Fuck..." Leonore moaned as Sammy rubbed her clit harder and she was getting closer to an orgasm. "Please can I cum mistress?"

"No, my little slut." Sammy answered, removing her hand and sucking on her fingers.

Kat started to squirm in her seat and whimpering, watching Sammy intently as she cleaned her fingers of Leonore's juices.

"Clothes off now and go sit on the couch." Sammy said, ordering Leonore into action.

Leonore got up and started removing her clothes quickly, sitting on the couch with her legs opened.

"She looks very delicious, doesn't she Kat?" Sammy said, teasing her.

Kat looked at Angie and she nodded her head giving her permission.

"Yes, she is." Kat answered, wanting to taste her badly again.

Sammy walked over to Leonore and kissed her passionately, before pushing her down on her back. Glancing to see if Kat was watching and found Kat's eyes dark with desire, kissing and biting Leonore's inner thigh. Leonore moaned loudly as Sammy began to lick at her pussy with haste and savagery, making her thrust her hips. She heard Kat begging to cum, turning her head to see Angie rubbing her pussy as they watched her getting eaten. Her orgasm was coming like a tornado as being watched turned her on more than she thought it would.

"Fuck...please mistress..." Leonore cried out, the need overwhelming her.

Sammy growled her consent, slipping her fingers inside her and fucking her hard. Leonore screamed as her orgasm overtook her and bucked her hips, her body shook with pleasure. Sammy pulled away her mouth and curled her fingers, hitting her g spot and making her scream more.

"Please...fuck..." Leonore screamed again, holding back the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her.

"Such a needy slut, well cum then." Sammy answered as she continued to fuck her.