30- no chance

The game finished 2:0 to Aston Villa against Norwich. The players walked around the stands clapping and waving to the fans, Jack found Ella who was standing at the front of one of the stands. 

"Well done Grealish" She said smiling at him. 

"Thanks Stratford, wait for me after?" He asked. She nodded in response, Jack kissed her cheek and left to go through the tunnel. Ella was left with that warm, fuzzy feeling she used to get when she was around him.

Ella was waiting for Jack in the stadium, most people had left and it was only the odd fan and staff and players left. Tyrone was the first to find Ella.

"Hello, hello, hello, come here you" He said to her, pulling her in for a hug.

"Well done today Ty" She congratulated him. 

"Thanks love, you waiting for Jack?" 

"Yeah I don't know what's taking him so long" 

"So are you two back on now because I'm fed up of listening to his whining since you broke up" Ty half-joked.

"I wouldn't go that far" 

"Speaking of the devil, here he is" Ty said as Jack sauntered over.

"Oi Ty, you're not chatting up my bird are ya?" Jack joked.

Ella scoffed "Nice try Grealish" 

"Don't worry mate she's all yours, right I'll leave you two love birds to it" Tyrone said as he left.

"See you later mate" Jack replied.

"He's right you know, you're all mine" 

"You wish" 

"Yeah I do actually" 

The pair were driving back peacefully listening to the radio when Jack started conversation.

"Fancy coming out tonight, if not we can just go back to mine and watch a movie or something" He asked the blonde.

"So both options involve being with you eh?" She joked.

"Well you did say that you would let me prove to you that we can work again, so give me a chance Ell" He replied.

"Fine but I can't go out dressed like this" 

"I'll drop you home first, and then we can head to the club, everyone is going" Jack added, Ella was taken back by his forwardness, maybe he really was trying to win her back. 

Jack was waiting in Ella's kitchen as she got ready, they were already running late and she was taking her fine time.

"Ella what's taking so long?" Jack shouted up the stairs.

"Coming!" She replied as she came down the stairs.

He turned to see her dressed in a short red dress that accentuated her curves perfectly, with a pair of black strappy heels. 

"No chance" Slipped out of Jack's mouth. 

"What you don't like the dress?" She questioned as she repositioned her dress.

"No I like it a little too much, but so will everybody else, is there not something a little longer?" Jack said as he attempted to pull the bottom of the dress down a little.

"Jack if you do that my boobs will fall out, besides I love it, so let's just go" She joked.

He followed her to the car in awe of her. He was driving to the club with one hand on her bare thigh and the other on the steering wheel, he gently stroked the inside of her thigh with his thumb, sending flutters between Ella's legs. His hand crept higher as he rubbed over her lacy knickers. Ella gasped as Jack's fingers entered her after rubbing her clit. Suddenly he removed his hand to change gear.

"Jack you can't do that to me" She let out the breath she had been holding.

"Sorry love" He smirked in response.