6- breakfast

Both Ella and Jack woke up in their beds with memories of the night before, from the fight in the club to the passionate kiss that they shared. A knock at Ella's door brought her out of her thoughts.

"Ell are you up? We're going down for breakfast!" Mason shouted through the door.

"Yeah yeah, one minute Mase!" Ella shouted back as she searched frantically for something suitable to wear. She opened the door, still putting her hoodie over her head, to see Mason, Ben, Jack and Jesse all waiting for her.

Awkard, subtle glances were exchanged between Ella and the villa player.

"Morning sleepyhead" Ben greeted her as she yawned.

"Morning boys" Ella smiled.

"How was last night darlin', did the lads behave 'emselves?"Jesse asked the blonde.

"Let's face it, when do they ever" She replied.

Jack warily scanned Ella's neck for any sight of hickeys, knowing she hadn't had time to check, he noticed a small love bite at the bottom of her neck. Jack looked over to her and touched the base of his own neck to signal that he had left a mark, Ella was quick to readjust her hoodie to hide last night's activities.

The entire squad ate breakfast together, Kyle had brought his own box of Yorkshire teabags so that everyone could have a 'proper' brew during the trip, which was highly appreciated by everyone.

"Right everyone, today we've got our first training session at the training camp, then you will all have different group exercises and therapy, then lunch, after that our lovely Ella here will lead an entire group physiotherapy session for the squad, then you've got some time for yourselves. we've got dinner at six and a team meeting, then the lot of ya can do what you please, within reason, I'm looking at you Slabhead." Gareth joked as he explained the plan for the day.

Everyone continued to eat their breakfast, Ella wasn't surprised to see Mings devour four bowls of cereal one after another or to see Pickford drink an entire carton of milk at once, she was sat with the lads like she always did back at home, but this time it was different.

This time she was opposite Mason and next to Jack, but that wasn't what had changed, it was the hand that traced along the inside of her thigh. Jack fingers gently trailed up and down her thigh as everyone around them was oblivious, speaking about their upcoming game. Shivers were sent down Ella's spine as Jack's thumb traced around her groin, he couldn't resist the way her nike leggings hugged her figure. 

Ella cleared her throat in an attempt to hide the gasp coming from her mouth as Jack continued with his flirting.

"You alright Ell?" Mason asked his best friend after noticing her odd facial expression.

"Yeah, fine Mase you?" She replied as Jack chuckled to himself slightly.