9- teams

The team had decided to play a game of water volleyball at the pool in the hotel, Tyrone begged Ella to join, claiming that it didn't matter if she had just washed her hair or not. All the lads wore their own swimming trunks and were playing around on the poolside before Ella arrived, she wore a navy bikini that accentuated her figure with her England hoodie over the top, making her look naked as it was oversized.

Henderson and Kane had set up the inflatable volleyball court which filled just over half of the pool. Ella walked onto the poolside and immediately went over to Mason who was still fully dressed.

"You not playing Mase?" She asked.

"Nah love, just watching" He replied, as he swung his arm over her shoulder.

"Too protective over the hair eh?" She joked as she ruffled it up with her fingers.

She left Mason with Ben, Kyle both Jordans and Raheem as they weren't playing either. 

"Right everyone, teams are me, Stonsey, Jack, Ella and Ty against, Tripps, Jesse, Slabhead and Dec" Kane announced as he pointed at each one as he said their names.

"Team talk" Harry said gesturing with his hands for his team to huddle, the other team mirrored it. 

Everyone wrapped their arms around each other as they stood in their team circle at the side of the pool, ironically it was Jack who was stood next to Ella, with his hand firmly around her waist for the second time that day.

"The plan is, we'll use Ella to take 'em down, they won't expect it, no offensive Ell" Kane took on his usual role as captain.

"None taken cap" She joked.

"We'll put our Ell at the front and we'll do a line out, like in rugby, we'll throw her up to slam the ball down or catch it. So Jack, John and Ella, you're at the front, and me and Ty will cover the back." Kane continued.

"Right come on then" John said as he clenched his fist. Ella knew this would bring out the competitive side in her, she took off her hoodie and was immediately pushed in by Ben, who sat there chuckling to himself afterwards. Jack couldn't help but admire the way her bikini covered just enough to leave to the imagination.

Ella reappeared from under the water, instantly made eye contact with Jack and pushed her hair back using both hands seductively, she gave him a subtle wink and swam away; leaving Jack with a growing manhood. He quickly jumped into the water to avoid any awkwardness.