1- three lions

Ella was dressed in her usual England tracksuit with her initials of 'ES' on when Mason picked her up for the team's final training session before they flew to Russia for the world cup. The pair of them packed his car with Ella's suitcases for the trip as she would have had to go back up north before the flight. She was quick to connect her phone to Mason's aux before he had the chance to stop her, immediately the song three lions was playing.

"Morning Ell, you got everything for the trip?" Mason asked his best friend.

"I hope so, what about you Mase?" Ella replied.

"Well I've got my passport and my boots, that should be fine right?" He said. Ella simply laughed and rolled her eyes at him.

"I can't believe you've put this on, you're such a muppet" Mason laughed as they both sang "it's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, footballs coming home".

"You secretly love it though" Ella replied. 

They soon arrived at St George's Park, and Mason parked the car up. Jesse and Marcus quickly came strutting over after noticing Ella struggling to carry her bags and helped her carry them all.

"You alright my man Money Mase?" Rashford asked his teammate. 

"Ay up Rashy, ready for Russia lad?" Mason replied as they both did their handshake. 

As the England squad did their final training session together before they left, Ella was left to stand with Southgate and the other medical staff for the team. It was only Ella and her colleagues Chris and Ben that would be going to Russia with the squad as the team's medical professionals. She would also be the only girl going away with the team, aside from the WAGs yet they wouldn't be staying at the team's hotel (under Southgate's orders).

The lads had finally finished training, and it was time for some of the team to have their physiotherapy session with Ella. 

"Right lads, everyone find a mat and we'll get started" she said to Kyle, Jack, Dele and Jesse. Ella guided them through the exercises throughout the session.

"You not joining in Stratford?" Lingard asked the girl, as she stood and watched.

"Well do you know what Jesse, I'm not the professional footballer am I?" She joked.

"There's room on my mat if you want?" Dele added.

"Oh shut up the lot of ya!" Jack said as everyone laughed along.