20- night out

Since the teams win, the past four days had flown by. They had all continued their regular love island ritual every night, Jack and Ella were glad to watch Ella's ex, Ollie, be kicked off of the programme. The semi-finals left the team in sadness and defeat, the devastation resulted in a silent plane journey home back to England. As much as the boys were disappointed, they were also proud of each other and were looking forward to the holiday some of them had booked together in Mallorca. Ella was offered a job at Chelsea FC and needed to find an apartment so decided to go back to London instead of Mallorca.

Ella missed the boys, especially Jack, as soon as she arrived at Heathrow. The weather was cloudy as usual with a gentle breeze, although the British weather was comforting she could only imagine the sun on her skin if she was in Mallorca with her boyfriend.

She had finally settled after three days of moving in, she and Jack had facetimed every day. The pair had been missing each other more and more as each day went by.

"I'm going out tonight" Ella said over the phone as she smiled at the Brummy boy.

"Ooo where you off?" He replied.

"Just someplace that Ruby wanted to show me"

"Well stay safe and enjoy, text me when you get home" Jack added.

"Will do, have fun tell the boys I'm missing them"

"What about me?"

"Not so much" She quipped.

"Oi!"

"I'm joking, I can't wait to see you babe"

"Same, I'll be home before you know it"

"Okay, I better go, bye!"

"Bye love" He said and ended the call.

EllaStratford9

Liked by masonmount and 12,624 others

EllaStratford9 back home with the girls!

jackgrealish my beautiful girl

masonmount of course you're already clubbing

kylewalker2 missing your massages

                        EllaStratford9 @kylewalker2 you make that sound much weirder than it is!

johnstonesofficial don't panic we'll be back in a jiffy to annoy you again

                                    EllaStratford9 @johnstonesofficial don't rush I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.

user112 How come she gets all these footballers commenting on her post

user457 Swear I've just seen her ex from love island in the same club on instagram

user387 Why has she gone to see her ex???

user980 She's defo getting with Ollie again

user856 Ollie can do better than her anyway

user254 Nah Ollie was punching with Ella

Her followers had been right, her ex-boyfriend was at the same club as her, Ella decided to ignore the comments, hoping people would just be talking about a rumour, she and Ruby decided to drink their worries away. They danced and drank through the night until they couldn't see straight. 

Ella was left by herself dancing as Ruby went to get the pair some more drinks, it came as a shock when Ella felt a pair of hands on her waist moving to her hips, she turned around to see the all too familiar face of Ollie. His eyes connected with hers as he gave her a smirk, knowing he shouldn't be there with her. Ella immediately raised her hand and slapped him across the cheek, that was the least he deserved. 

Ella stormed out of the club, telling Ruby that she was heading home and that she should stay and enjoy herself. Little did Ella know, Ollie was on her tail and following her out of the club. The paparazzi had a field day taking pictures of the pair as if they were leaving together, Ollie was loving the attention he was getting for being with her after her little rise in fame from being with the England team. 

When she arrived home realising Ruby had her phone in her bag but knew she'd be coming back to hers too, Ella could barely take her shoes off before she passed out and fell asleep. 

champagne problems- jack grealishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara