13- yoga

Ella woke up disorientated to Jack gently playing with her hair, with her head rested on Jack's lap.

"Bloody hell, what time is it?" She asked, yawning and sitting up.

"Half twelve" He replied.

"Shit sorry"

"Nah it's fine I didn't want to wake you" 

"I best be off, besides you've got training in the morning" Ella said, standing to leave, Jack was quick to grab her wrist and stop her from going.

"Wait" He whispered in his husky voice as he pulled the blonde closer into him.

"Jack what are you doing?" Ella whispered back, allowing herself to lean in closer.

"Something I've been waiting to do all day" 

Jack leaned in and kissed her slowly, allowing his hands to travel down to her waist as she held his arm and shoulder with either hand, as the kiss deepened and Jack's tongue traced along the inside of Ella's lip, he lifted her to straddle his lap. Jack's hands continued to trail her figure, his hand's eventually finding Ella's bum, causing a subtle giggle to leave her lips.

The team were up early as they walked to morning training.

"Everyone up to watch love island tonight?" Kyle asked his teammates.

"What happened last night? I was face timing the missus" Henderson asked.

"Nah nah, don't ruin it for me" Jesse complained and quickly walked away to avoid any spoilers.

"Our Ella's ex joined the villa" Mason interjected.

"No way!" Jordan replied.

"Tell me about it" Ella rolled her eyes.

The training continued as usual, meaning Ella was left to stand on the sidelined with the other coaches, physios and Southgate, there had been stolen glances between Jack and Ella throughout the session.

"Right everyone find a mat, we're gonna do some yoga lads and it's definitely harder than it looks" Ella announced to the group she was leading, she was dressed in her England t-shirt paired with her black gym shark leggings which accentuated her curves, allowing Jack to admire her figure from a distance.

"I feel like I'm gonna fart" John announced as he went into the first position.

"Now we will incorporate a trust exercise, I need you all in pairs, this will build trust, communication and strength, it's called the 'flying warrior'" Ella explained to the team.

"One of you will lie on your back and hold the other above you by placing your feet at their hips, I'll demonstrate" She added.

"I volunteer" John joked.

"Come on  then John, lie on your back" Ella replied taking his comment seriously.

"Get in there Stonsey" Kyle bantered.

"Right John,  put your feet on my hips and hold my hands" She instructed as she was lifted in the air by John's legs. "And there we have it- perfect" Ella added, meanwhile, Jack gritted his teeth with jealousy as he saw John's grip on Ella.