16- i need you

five days later...

England had beaten Colombia at penalties, the stadium erupted with cheers and tears of joy from the fans and the England squad, they were on top of the world.

Ella ran onto the pitch, alongside Southgate and the rest of the team's coaches and medics, ecstatic hugs were shared as everyone embraced one another, replicating every England fan back at home.

Ella ran over to Jack as soon as he was in sight, allowing him to pick her up and spin the blonde around. He placed his hands firmly around her waist as she draped her arms over Jack's shoulders and around his neck, he desperately wanted to lean in and kiss the girl below him.

"I'm so proud of you" Ella said admiringly before leaving to congratulate Mason and the rest of the team. Sweet Caroline was sung at the top of people's lungs as the excitement of the quarter-finals loomed.

That night all the players went to bed upon Southgate's orders as they had training for their next match in the morning. Ella had just finished brushing her teeth and getting into her pjs when a knock at her door interrupted her thoughts. She opened the door to see the familiar Brummy who she had been sneaking around with during their time in Russia.

"What's the issue?" Ella asked as she wrapped her dressing gown around her body.

"You're the issue, I can't stop thinking about you, I need you Ella" Jack blurted out.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to hear that" She replied, looking up lustfully at him.

He leant in and lustfully connected his lips with hers, allowing his tongue to glide along the inside of her lips. Jack's hand tugged on Ella's dressing gown rope, causing it to fall and pool around her feet; leaving her naked. 

His eyes scanned her perfect curves before lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist. Jack carried Ella to the bed, took his top off and traced kisses from her neck down to the middle of her breasts. Subtle moans and gasps could be heard coming from Ella as Jack continued to lower his kisses down her body.

His tongue traced her clit as he continued to kiss her between her legs. He pumped one finger inside of her as her moans grew louder, craving more of him. 

"From what it sounds you want Chilly to find out about us" Jack chuckled.

"What do you mean? Us?" Ella replied as she gasped.

"Oh well, I can just stop if you like?" He said lifting his head up.

"No! Carry on, I need you" She said with a tight grip on the bedsheets.

"How much do you need me?" 

"I need all of you Grealish" 

Hearing Ella say his last name like that turned him on more than he could have imagined.