12- instagram

Jack had immediately followed Ella out, quickly finding her stood outside of the hotel, with her hands running through her hair.

"Bit late for ya to be outside on your own innit?" Jack questioned as he strutted over to the blonde.

"I just need some air" She explained.

"Listen, he's a dick and besides clearly you're better off without him, nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially if that person is you... everyone loves ya, so forget about him you literally have the entire England team behind you" Jack announced, making eye contact with Ella.

"Thanks Jack, it means a lot" Ella said, attempting to smile as she looked up at the Brummy, he quickly embraced her in his arms, allowing her to rest her head on his chest.

Ella and Jack returned to the hotel's movie room after he comforted her, she received many sympathetic looks from the boys, yet they chose not to bring anything up.

A notification appeared on Ella's phone - ' jackgrealish mentioned you in his story'

jackgrealish

Ella's phone notifications increased instantaneously, her followers had increased by three hundred within two minutes of Jack mentioning her in his story, she had a stream of comments coming through on her most recent post

ellastratford

Liked by masonmount and 4,861 others

ellastratford - casual tuesday night drinks

view all 672 comments

jackgrealish makes sense why you weren't at training now

masonmount make sure your bags are packed for tomorrow

username I'm so jealous of her

username someone tell me why all these footballers follow her

jesselingard drinking the night before our flight?

           @jesselingard yk what I get like 

username who else is here from Grealish's story?

5 days ago

"Bloody hell, my Instagram is popping off like crazy" Ella announced as she lay down on the sofa once again, with her feet rested on John's lap and her head on a cushion that lay on Jack's lap. The boys had all played FIFA together after watching love island, eventually, everyone had headed back to their rooms aside from Jack as he had a sleeping blonde rested on him.