22- home

Jack and the boys flew home the next day, he was still so disappointed in himself that he did that to Ella. What made it worse was that she was oblivious and was waiting to pick them all up at the airport. 

Ella stood in the airport, looking out for Ty, she knew his height would help her find them. Finally, she saw them with all the bags in hand, she had missed them all especially Jack. As Mason, Jack, Ben and Ty walked towards her she ran in their direction, she ran up to Jack and swung her arms around him. She had missed his scent, she planted a kiss on his cheek and smiled, he smiled back but it wasn't what she expected, Ella could tell he was a bit off.

"Babe are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah just tired that's all" He replied.

"Okay well let's go, you can sleep at mine tonight" Ellas said and Jack nodded in response.

After greeting everyone and giving hugs they all piled into Ella's car, it was only just big enough, Ty had to sit in the front seat due to his height. Finally, everyone had been dropped home, the boys were all seemingly asleep when Ella drove, however, although Jack's eyes were shut he could not sleep, still thinking about his mistake and if and how he could tell Ella. The pair arrived back at Ella's new apartment, she was excited to show him around.

"Let's just go to bed eh? I've missed my cuddles" He asked.

"Me too, actually I've missed more than cuddles" She smirked.

"You shouldn't have said that" Jack smirked back and chased her upstairs to her bedroom. 

He instantly pulled her hoodie over her head leaving her in her bra and joggers, she reciprocated and swiftly pulled his t-shirt over his head, the pair finished undressing in-between kissing one another. His lips traced along her torso, kissing and leaving small marks across her stomach and around her hips. Ella had to bite her lips to stop the moans from escaping, she didn't realise she had missed him this much. 

Ella could feel Jack's growing member between her legs as he pressed up against her. He held her hands above her head as he lay above her, allowing him to kiss her neck and unclip her bra. Things progressed and before she knew it Ella was moaning Jack's name as he entered her, neither of them lasted long until they climaxed.