Girlfriend part 1 (28)

It was now 6.30 and Camila was anxiously awaiting Laurens arrival. She was excited yet nervous to see her as she was worried Lauren would hate her slightly for not calling her straight away or wanting Dinah and not her.

Sofi and Noah were both in the living room discussing what superpowers they wish they had. Noah wanting to be super strong and Sofi wanting to be invisible, from what Camila could make of the conversation. She had made sure that Noah was in noway to ask Lauren can she get him a puppy and Sofi had been warned about using the word marriage or girlfriend anywhere in earshot of her too.

Camila was in the kitchen putting the last of the dishes into the cupboard when Noah came running down the hall giggling to himself.

"Mama your girlfriend is here" he exclaimed singing the word 'girlfriend' before running back into the living room squealing with laughter. Camila knew right away that her sister had clearly put him up to saying it, knowing full well she wasnt to call Lauren her girlfriend tonight.

"Sofi I know you put him up to that, Im not stupid" Camila shouted as she walked over to the kitchen window to see if Lauren was infact there, which she was. She heard squeals of laughter from the two mischevious 'kids' in the living room.

"I did not!" Sofi yelled back in pretend shock.

"Did too!" Noah shouted laughing his head off at this point.

Its going to be a long night Camila thought to herself as she quickly made her way to the front door, opening it before Lauren even had the chance to knock.

"Hey you" Lauren gushed as she was met by the beautiful brunette.

Camila flashed her a toothy grin before stepping aside to let her in.

"Hi" she breathed out as she reached her arms out and pulled Lauren into her before unexpectantly kissing her.

"Ewwww!" Came two voices behind them, causing Lauren to back away suddenly clearly worried that Noah had just witnessed them kissing.

Camila turned to face her son and sister before rolling her eyes and smiling at them. When she turned back around she could see the panic in Laurens face.

"Its okay he knows" she whispered, which then turned Laurens facial expression to one of shock.

"What?"

It was like Laurens brain couldnt believe the fact Camila who a few days ago was freaking out about her feelings, had now told her she loved her, told her parents and her 6 year old son about her.

Camila laughed amused and repulled Lauren back in and hugged into her chest.
"Yeah, so im sorry for anything that comes out of his mouth tonight...and well Sofis too"

"Break it up pervs" Sofi shouted on cue, causing both Camila and Lauren to laugh.

"Someone tell me why I have been here for 5 minutes already and my favourite Cabello hasnt came and hugged me yet?"

Lauren asked over the top of Camilas head towards Noah, who grinned at her and took off in her direction.

"I think she meant me?!" Sofi laughed out at Noah.

Noah stopped in front of Lauren and looked up at her questioningly, silently waiting for Lauren to confirm if it was him she meant.

Lauren laughed lightly and bent down to pick him up and swing him around before hugging him tightly.

"You know youre my favourite little dude" she beamed ruffling his hair, causing Noah to laugh and stick his tongue out at Sofi.

"Whatever youre all a pack of losers anyway" Sofi smuggly smiled.