First date 17 Part 1

Camila's POV 

Cloud nine. I am floating on fucking cloud nine and nothing is going to pull me down. Its been 1 hour since Lauren left and I was already craving her body again. It was bad. Lauren was like my new drug and i was hooked. One hit and I was addicted.

 The sex i'v been having before Lauren, was good, mediocre at best. I'v had orgasms before yes, but something about the sex i had with Lauren was just short of insanely fucking incredible and we didn't even do much. How she made me feel so comfortable for the first time with a girl was making me question just how much of an effect she has on me. If that was what sex with a woman was then I have seriously been missing out.

I don't really know what came over me. When she was talking to Noah and saying all those things to him, it made me realise how amazing she truly is, then she came with all that stuff for him and too watch him so happy just made my heart swell and how well she got on with my mother was the final straw, i needed her and i needed her there and then. To be honest i was afraid she would think i was coming on too strong but luckily for me, she wanted me too. 

It was now 6:30. Dinah and Normani were downstairs, of course they came together. Insert eye roll here. There need too be around one another so much was annoying, Dinah didn't even see me that much. However I was glad of the company for Dinah because i didn't plan too come home early. They were currently downstairs talking with my mom who had just dropped off Noah, and i was finishing the last touches too my makeup before i left to see Lauren. I was a bundle of nerves, but the good kind.

I don't have the money for fancy dinners and extravagant gestures, but something tells me that Lauren isn't into that anyone. I decided to keep it casual and too keep it more simple and fun than putting myself in debt to impress her. However that still didn't keep me from freaking out over what to wear. Thankfully Dinah came to my rescue and found me the perfect outfit. 

Finally finished I made my way down to the kitchen, were i could hear Noah laughing

Finally finished I made my way down to the kitchen, were i could hear Noah laughing. Turning the corner i spotted my mother and Normani doing some sort of weird dance and Noah and Dinah stood laughing at them. I lean against the door frame and watch them with a smile placed on my lips. I could feel the happiness pouring out of my body and i was certain it was all down to a certain raven haired woman. Isn't it funny how the one thing that scared you most is suddenly the one thing that makes you happiest? 

"Mãe, você perdeu a cabeça?" ("Mother have you lost your mind?") I say causing everyone too look in my direction. Normani and my mom stop their actions and Normani reach's to turn the music down.

"Estou aprendendo a dançar Mija" (I am learning to dance Mija) My mother says walking towards me looking me up and down then whistling 

"What have i said about only speaking english around me?!" Dinah says hands on her hips. I laugh and push myself off the frame and make my way to Noah. 

"Sorry" I wink at her as i pass her and she just rolls her eyes. 

"You look very beautiful Camilita" Dinah sniggers at my moms name for me and Normani soon joins her. I ignore them all and bend down to be at Noah's level