Moms in love with a girl (27)

Camilas POV

Luckily for me when I got off the phone with Lauren I came down to find Sofi had actually managed to be an adult and keep control of my son. They were calmly drawing pictures and I honestly think its the first time I've seen them in a room without it looking like I'd just been robbed.

"Are you okay?" Sofi asks concerned coming up behind me as I pop the kettle on for some much needed coffee.

I smile at her over my shoulder and nod.

"Yeah I guess I just needed some time to collect my thoughts and have a cry"

Shes smiled back at me and hugged me from the side

"Well I just want you to know that I love you and support you no matter what Kaki...And im sorry for possibly making the situation worse earlier but mom was just pissing me off and you know what Im like sometimes I cant control my mouth"

We both laugh because there has been so many times Sofi's non-filtered mouth has got us both into so much trouble. But thats why I love her, she might be a pain in my ass half of the time but I know no matter what when it comes to it she will always have my back and vice versa.

"No I appreciate you standing up for me Sof, I'm just glad its all finally out in the open, no more secrets...I just wish it had of went a little differently but I guess it could have went worse"

She hands me 2 mugs from the cupboard above her head and then leans her back against the counter.

"Have you spoke to Lauren yet?"

I continue to make the coffee and I cant help the huge smile that appears on my lips at the mention of her name.

"Yeah, shes actually coming over soon for dinner and so we can talk"

Sofi's eyes light up and she nudges me

"Ohhh should I take Noah out? Wouldnt want him scarred for life from hearing his mom having sex"

What the hell? How did she get me having sex from saying Lauren was coming for dinner and a chat. Does she honestly think we cant go one night without ripping eachothers clothes off? Although Lauren naked and moaning name while I pleasure her body is one of favourite things in the world.

"Jeez Sofi get your head out of the gutter, shes coming to have dinner with all of us and then once we talk she'll go back home...there will be no need for you and Noah to leave the house. Besides even if we did I'd make sure noone was to hear, so youre safe"

She scrunches up her face in disgust and starts shaking her head.

"Ew ok no, whilst I am in this house you are banned from any kinky shit...take it to Laurens house if you wanna get all nasty with eachother"

"You brought it up first" I say laughing.

"I know but I'm regretting that now" she pretends to shiver with disgust before laughing. "But on a more serious note, everything will be ok. Mom will come around eventually but until then just focus on what makes you happy sis"

I start to feel emotional with all the love and support I've felt from people today. It's time like this when you really see who has your back and who doesnt.

"I'm going to just focus on Lauren and seeing where we go, I honestly havent felt like this ever and I'm excited and nervous for the future"

She nudges me and then leans in close
"Speaking of...youre in love?"

I feel my cheeks redden and Sofi starts gushing over me.

"Oh my God this is big! Im honestly so fucking happy you found love again. I really didnt think after Hunter you would ever allow yourself to open up to someone like that again"