''i'm not good with frogs'' kugisaki shuddered in disgust, glaring at fushiguro. 

''well, that's too bad'' he sent her a side glance before calling out to katsumi. ''hamasaki!''

at the sound of her name, katsumi moved her attention from the curses and towards fushiguro. she raised an eyebrow at him, motioning for him to continue.

''teleport us out of here''

''i'm not sure if it's gonna work'' the blonde girl frowned. ''the curse's energy keeps on messing with my own and we're inside its domain, but i can try''

cursed lotus art: conveyance

fushiguro and kugisaki stared as katsumi summoned a dozen of her petals which arranged themselves on the floor, forming an image of a lotus. the lotus materialized, glowing a soft dark-purple color.

''get on! quickly!'' katsumi yelled at the two. together, the three of them stepped onto the lotus, which immediately closed just in time to protect them from another wave of curses charging at them. the lotus opened its giant petals a moment later, revealing ijichi who was staring at them in shock and worry. fushiguro commanded his divine dog to howl, signaling to itadori that they had gotten out.

katsumi collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily. she could feel her cursed energy flow had grown unsteady and wasn't as balanced as it was supposed to be, making her clench her jaw. she stayed lying on the floor, focusing on returning her cursed energy back to normal.

''–take hamasaki too'' she heard fushiguro's voice. wobbly, katsumi stood up on her feet and waved her hand at ijichi and fushiguro.

''i ain't going anywhere. i'm fine''

''i'll take her away and then come back for you two later'' ijichi informed the two teenagers before helping kugisaki to the car. fushiguro and katsumi watched as the car left their sight and then glanced back to the building.

suddenly, the pressure caused by the finger-bearer's domain dispersed, leaving the two shamans to stare at the building in both worry and shock. 

the curse is dead.

katsumi's turquoise eyes moved from the building and to the floor. her mind raced back to itadori, wondering when will he come back out. 

''if it's about him, he's not coming back''

a deep voice spoke up from behind the two shamans. fushiguro and katsumi turned around, coming eye to eye with the king of curses. he had a mocking grin gracing his lips as he stared at the two teenagers.

''don't be so frightened. i'm in a good mood right now'' sukuna grinned at the two, circling around them like they were his prey. ''it must be payback for using me without any restraint. he seems to have a little trouble swapping with me''

the two shamans stared as sukuna proceeded to rip off itadori's shit, grinning maniacally.

''but that should just be a matter of time, so i thought about what i could do in the meantime''

''stop!'' katsumi yelled out, her eyes wide in horror as sukuna plunged his hand into his chest, ripping out itadori's heart. he presented the still-beating heart to the two.