Friends & Rivals

*learn a little extra : technical foul in basketball is the offending behaviour among players apart from the game or player misbehaving with the refree; while flagrant foul is the dirty tactics or in general offence of game rules in a match.

*Jeongguk's jersey number is 97 and Taehyung's 95

hope this is helpful 👍

— ✦ —

A sudden wave of rush hit Jeongguk that morning

A sudden wave of rush hit Jeongguk that morning. One moment he was brushing his teeth and the other moment he was behind Taehyung scurrying to the gym with Kyle and some of his teammates tagging along.

Yawning, the doe eyes lazily explored the bleachers. People can be really passionate about matches like these, he guessed. "How'd my baby sleep last night?" Jeongguk smiled, letting his guard down when the most cozy warmth wrapped around him. Head lulling to the side, he let Taehyung rest his chin on his shoulder.

"It was good, ignoring those loud snores from you and the others." Jeongguk made an annoyed face. It did not last long as Taehyung had seen that coming.

"Of course, but I can never be as loud as you. If you know what I mean."

Realisation hitting sooner than the break of dawn, Jeongguk pushed him away. "You're a pervert. Go to hell." Taehyung chortled, relishing his whines.

"Guys, could you be a little less obvious?" Kyle intervened, rudely, as Taehyung suggested himself. "Thank you, Taehyung. What do you even see in him, Gguk? Even that face of his grows on me."

"I have a big dick."

"Anyways . . . " Kyle surrendered to the older's antics. That team's captain was one piece of a work and he definitely did not have the patience for his down right shits. "Central University team will be here around eight, so will be the audience."

"As far as I remember, one of the guys, Number three was he? He continually picks on Taehyung and it affects your game. Since that other dude, what was his name- Yuki! Yuki isn't here . . . Gguk I want you to keep Taehyung away from those guys 'cause I know for sure he won't hold back and might as well land a punch or two."

Jeongguk worriedly eyed the older up. How come he didn't know about the long listed rivalry between his boyfriend and many other guys. "I swear if he says a word against my— " Jeongguk quickly held his hand but couldn't console when his childhood friend beat him to it.

"Listen, Taehyung, I know whatever he says are not the nicest things anyone would like to hear . . . but have control. You start losing your composure as a captain. Just don't let his words get to you."

"Easy for you to say, Hoover."

"Taehyung . . . I get it. The least I can do is understand after everything you went through—" Kyle sighed as Taehyung walked the other way, grabbing a ball doing some lay ups. And he missed, maybe Kyle did hit a nerve.