Laundry Room & Lover Boy

Jeongguk gasped seeing his two seniors

Jeongguk gasped seeing his two seniors. Boy was he petrified. "What are you—"

"Wow" "Wow." Was all the two intruders to utter at the sight. Definitely not what they were expecting. The pale hue of the resident's cheeks simmered to one that of a tomato. Eyes wandering like those of the thief's caught in an act. Toes jittering, his urge to disappear with the melting sun heightened with each heart beat.

"That. Was the most beautiful thing. Ever." Yoongi decided to swing a pickaxe to break the stubborn ice. "You should drop by my studio sometimes. I'd love to have you sing for me." His words came out dreamy, unbelievable to process that a vocal run could be this buttery smooth. As for Jeongguk on the receiving end of the uninvited compliments, was appearing smaller weighing under a specific unwavering frozen gaze.

"T-Thank you, Yoongi hyung," he bowed, although too quickly. Anything to cut that intimidating stare. It was not meant for any stranger's ears. His voice. It was only meant for his dear mother. To soothe the stress. To soothe all of her overbearing with it. He hated attention though he called for it.

"But, I'm no professional. I, I just have my bathroom concerts." He managed to speak out but with much difficulty, cursing himself right after to have spoken using his weird terms, for making any bit of sense.

"How much for the tickets though?" Taehyung spoke after what had seemed like a decade. His comment instantly earning neck snapping turns and round bulbous eyes. The red occurring on the cheeks along with the glisten in the eyes of the youngest was just an offering. An offering to boost Taehyung's mockery. "Front row, that too."

Jeongguk visibily gulped at that. Noticing the thick air Yoongi sighed before taking the initiative to shrug it off. "Ugh Tae, you just don't stop— I'm out of here. Anyways, it was great meeting you Jeongguk. See you around."

"You too Yoongi hyung!" The younger did another nintey degree bow. Silver-gray fluttering in his draped vision to even see the oldest already leaving with his hand waving nonchalantly.

Jeongguk straightened up, chocolate eyes in the two pools of white immediately flickering to the mint hair, who by no surprise was still wearing his annoyingly attractive grin. "Aren't you supposed to leave with him?" He raised a brow at the confused man.

"Why, no! I came to see you." A childish delight delivered through his smile that was reaching his eyes. A sheer fondness rippled off it. As to why, now that's a question which caused the frown on the younger's forehead to crease further downwards.

"Your timing couldn't be any worse." To that, Taehyung tilted his head like a milk-toothed baby trying hard to understand what gibberish language their parents talk. "I have to uh, go— yes go to the laundry room. I'll be leaving in a while, so you should leave too." The older's lips moulded an 'oh', finally catching upon the gist.

"Not until you sing for me, though."

"No, why would I want to do that?" Jeongguk retorted, now following the basketball captain making his way to the living room. He stopped in his tracks when the older turned about shrugging ever so casually. " 'Cause I like your voice."