Meeting & Clubbing

tw// implication of non consensual act

Jeongguk was sweating like a pig. He was not supposed to but he did. Everything took place unexpectedly fast. He had not gotten much time for mentally preparing himself. Even yesterday, he was not ready.

A sad reality veiled under a bubbly facade? Jeongguk could have never anticipated that. Since he did scratch out that truth, he exchanged his bitter reality with the older boy, now his brother, Jimin.

It could have been the pressure but looking back at it, the younger knew he could put faith in him.

That said, the revelation was least of his troubles right now. Inviting Taehyung over to his apartment, herein lied the whirlpool of conflicts in Jeongguk's pit. He has already let him stay once, in his drunken state, which was out of his reckless generous nature. However, having himself trapped with the devil for god knows how many hours seemed like a big no-no situation.

Jeongguk dried his sweaty palms on his joggers... again. A tripple knock was heard right then. And boy, oh boy, Jeongguk would have definitely taken that as a demonic omen. But he knew it was Taehyung, making his cretinous beliefs ten times worse.

"Jeongguk! Hey, open up! I know you're in there." The younger's eyes remained fixated on the wooden plank, almost forgetting he had to answer the door first.

He scrambled with the knob, not wanting to appear as if this whole thing was affecting him as much. "H-Hey, hyung! I mean Taehyung." He stepped back so the boy could enter, completely missing the way a pout jutted out on his lips.

Taehyung sighed, "Jeongguk?" and the said boy stilled in his place. "I really thought we know each other enough for you to call me hyung." He looked back at the boy, standing speechless in the mid-hallway. "Anyways, whatever you're comfortable with. I can't force it out of you, now can I?" He chuckled.

Jeongguk bit his lips. Maybe he has been a bit too canny about Taehyung and everything. The older seemed to understand when he needed to pull up his fuck boy attitude and put it aside for the sake of the other's comfort.

"I wanted to but um, I thought it'd be weird." He finally said. Taehyung let a trapped guffaw rumble out of his chest vibrating the still air.

"Why would it be weird? Technically, I am older than you, ya know." He shrugged evidently.

A pout graced the younger's lips, parting only to defend himself, "I... I don't know okay!" His fingers fiddled with the hem of his shirt, making him look like a nervous child. "Stop laughing, hyung!"

And Taehyung instantly did as an adorable smile claimed those lips. "Wow, you really called me hyung." Jeongguk could not catch the crux behind that pricey reaction but chose to keep mum. "That was so cute!" There was that boisterous laugh again.

The younger was a quick learner. He rolled his eyes and moved on, as he had learnt. "You want anything to drink?" He curtly asked.

"Water...," He whistled, "would be... just fine." He sat on the couch catching his breath so he would not die laughing.