Stupid Door & Unfinished Essay

disclaimer: usage of extracts from Euphoria by Jeon Jeongguk.

—✦—

Alcohol

Alcohol. Music. Dancing maniacs. Stiff crowd. Lights flooding like ocean; that was the mere scene unfolding before a specific chocolaty doe eyes.

Wherever his eyes grazed, there were blinding lights drowning the place. Purple, orange and red illuminated his skin. With black leather hugging his body, he looked like a meal waiting to be devoured. Jeongguk almost squealed when some hand landed on his back.

"Oh! Jimin hyung, it's just you. No offense but you seem to me like a ghost right now. Lurking around, popping out of nowhere." Jeongguk sighed in relief for the thousandth time the same evening.

"Jeongguk, me popping out of nowhere is way better than some pervert popping a boner after seeing this!" Jimin pointed out the younger's especially perky ass. Not just his ass but this thighs and his lithe waist. His body proportions were out of the world. Meant to envied, even by the females, trying to gratify the lookers.

"Hyung, that's the whole idea?" Jeongguk mentioned as if it's the most obvious thing to do. "Also, I have Changwon here. He and the manager said, they will look after me." They promised and by far have done a truly great job in keeping it up since he started working. "You can rest assured."

"I guess you're right. I'm being too parental, aren't I?" Jimin muttered, avoiding the other pair of eyes. He fiddled with hem of his shirt to hide his overprotective side. "It's just that, you're like a brother I have never had. I don't want anything bad happening to you." It warmed Jeongguk's heart to see his friend cared so much about him.

"Nothing bad will happen. I will take care of myself, okay?" Jeongguk chuckled. "You better", Jimin warned and laughed along with him. Jeongguk grabbed a tray, with all sorts of colourful drinks weighing it down and implied Jimin to get up. "Come, the least I can do is get you out of here."

"Nah, that's the least possible you can do right now. You're an absolute fuck magnet. I'll manage my way- hey doesn't that guy over there go to the same uni as us?" Jeongguk followed his friend's gaze to pinpoint a blonde. It indeed was. "Min Yoongi?" He murmured under his breath. If Yoongi was here then he must be too.

It could be a good chance for him. Or would it be inviting his doom over? After all the other guy was all physical rather than what Jeongguk wanted.

"Jeongguk you're zoning out."

"Oh sorry!" Jeongguk scratches his neck, chuckling awkwardly. His eyes withal roaming around the club.

"Hot!"

"What?"

"That Yoongi guy. He's hot. He should be my boyfriend." Jimin seemed to be dreaming. The silver head scanned his senior. Yeah, he did look good. Like good, good. His cat-like resembling features made him all the more interesting and not to forget, attractive. "But didn't you just saw him like, right now?" Jeongguk chuckled at how swiftly his best friend could announce his thoughts.