Notes & Friends

*note: oppa is used by females to address an older male.

—✦—

A specific pair of doe eyes had been busy since early morning that day

A specific pair of doe eyes had been busy since early morning that day. All of the sensory types responded to the slightest of movements around him. He sighed in relief. Zone's clear.

"I'll tell you what, I really didn't expect you to make the first move." Jeongguk stilled hearing that voice. His body hair even, stood up in fright.

"Jin h-hyung," he stuttered, feeling the older Kim's intense gaze raking over his tiny body while subjugating his weight on the wall, as though accusing the young lad. "You know a-about last n-night?" He asked timidly.

"Of course." Seokjin shrugged casually. "Although, I'm so disappointed in my brother. I expected more from him." He sighed, though implying to the incident at the club but only if the younger could catch upon it. Boy did he shiver like a leaf when the memories of what actually was troubling him crossed his mind.

He smiled at the cozy feeling pressed against his back. A kind of ticklish, was it when he caved more into that warmth. It was until the sensation tightened around his svelte waist on its own. His eyes flew open, regretting sooner as the bristle sunrays intruded his vision.

Rays softened on his eyes and his gaze first fell on the veiny hands enveloping his slender body in that ravishing fervor. Turning just enough to catch a glimpse of the source of that warmth, he gasped inaudibly, fingers clamping over his mouth. "What am I doing here?" Wrestling out of his arms, though his touches softer than the feathers, Jeongguk jumped on his feet.

"Huh? My leg's all exposed?" He whisper-yelled. "Man, all I remember is. . .no freaking way!" He exclaimed, gaiting around the room. "I remember everything. Remembering nothing would've been so much better. How can you kiss him Jeon Jeongguk?!"

He tripped over nothing, thankfully hands reaching to the sweat pants thrown away on the bean bag. Although it was breaking his heart, how could he forget those fervid words, "Your body. . .it's meant to be cherished and I can never, I will only use it for my pleasure." Jeongguk swore, Taehyung had never seemed so genuine in the part of his life.

That face, that look - he could not bring himself to wipe them off his memory. There was no mistaking a sparkle that had dilated the older's pupils. The ardent urgency laced in his voice arouse a certain type flutter in his stomach. After the sterling confession, the record of his reply kicked him badly.

The boy knew he couldn't face the older after that awkward embarrassing encounter, not that morning. So he did the obvious— leaving a note on the night stand reading, 'Morning hyung! Sorry for being a bother last night but I have one more favour to ask. Could you please hand over my phone to Jin hyung? I couldn't find it, sorry ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ' Satisfied with the note, he disappeared.