Haughty Stripper & The L-Word

w// nfsw.

A dry scoff escaped Taehyung's lips as he took a swig from the fancy glass residing some peculiar coloured liquid in it

A dry scoff escaped Taehyung's lips as he took a swig from the fancy glass residing some peculiar coloured liquid in it. Whatever that was, it tasted good. New and strong. Something that helped him refocus. Sensual music tickled his ears from both sides and his eyes crawled up to the stage, the performance successfully bagging another scoff from him.

"He's pretty good in my opinion if you ask me." The voice was all too foreign to the mint haired so he obliged the source a glimpse. A young man around his age smiled at him, like he knew something about Taehyung that he himself did not.

Taehyung retorted, "He's the best." turning his head to approve the on-going performance. The stripper male was a fucking tease for doing that. Showing up on the stage in a prettily done hanbok and peeling the first layer off as he reached for the pole set mid stage.

Apparently the milky legs donning a black revealing garment delighted with lacy borders was not enough, that the ecdysiast opted for removing the last skin of his clothing off his chest but he stopped before going further. Of course since he was the cruelest strip tease ever. Loosening the hair tie from his silver hair, he tied it around his dainty waist.

That — was a sight for sore eyes.

Bare shoulders enticing the eyes to travel further to the expanse of his chest, however, it made one bite onto their lips out of frustration when a white fabric covered the vulnerable beauty. Howsoever the satin knot tied around that petite waist urged the eyes to explore more of him — down his slender legs.

The delicate textile against the upper thighs was to die for. Marvel beauty on this particular stripper did not put a full stop there and then. It stretched down till his toes, how sexily they were bound by the glittery straps of the high stilettos, never causing any trouble such as a trip on air or during his routines.

Taehyung always lost himself to these minute details. "Hm," the young man hummed in admittance, serving a freshly made drink to some other customers. If it were not for the vibrations from the other man's throat, Taehyung would have admired the boy walking down the stairs with seductive eyes. "You liked his moves, didn't you? Yesterday? And the day before?"

How could the mint haired forget the way those hips moved? The way his fingers trailed up his neck, raising the hairs of his skin on the trail? It's carved on his mind. So fresh. Those sparkly round eyes, hiding some naughty intention behind the layered innocence. The reason itself, as to why Taehyung was sitting afar on the bar counter, chatting with a bar tender. He had not handled the proximity with this stripper pretty well.

"Jeongguk is looking at you," the man grinned behind the counter. "Again."

Taehyung snapped his head towards the stage, eyes bulging out when he did notice the silver haired stripper striding through the crowd and to him. What was going on in his head? Jeongguk smiled innocently, the older boy knew it was anything but innocent. "Hey, hot stack. . ."