Something & A Thing

Jeongguk tossed and turned

Jeongguk tossed and turned. It was as if the temperature was soaring that night. He threw the duvet off him. Still hot. He groaned.

Turning to his right, he saw Taehyung sleeping soundly. At least someone's getting a good night sleep. A smile adorned his face. Must have been a good dream that kept him trapped in sleep. Taking a last glance, Jeongguk pulled the blanket over the older's body.

His throat was parched. Come to think of it, Jeongguk did skip dinner and with that water too. There should be a bottle if he looked around. He tip-toed, scampering around the room in a ghastly manner.

After his futile search, he was debating whether he should walk down to the kitchen. Everyone was already asleep so it's okay, right? "Unless I wake someone," he whispered to himself, nodding understandingly.

Just like that, Jeongguk was sneaking his way off to the fridge. A complacent smile splayed on his lips when the cool water quenched his thirst. "It tastes so good. Refreshing." He moaned dramatically, till something brushed past his ankle.

Jeongguk coughed. "What was that?" he questioned and was riddled when it happened again. "Eep," he shriek obnoxiously, jumping on the counter. Good for him the Kims were rich owning a kitchen that big. Like a curious cat, he peeked at the shadow that was hell bent on scaring him.

"You're gonna wake the maids. Why are you screaming in the middle of the night?" A voice rasped next to his ears, making him tumble off the counter. "Careful there," strong arms caught him skillfully before he kissed the tiled floor.

"Taehyungie hyung," Jeongguk drawled, "you don't have to scare me like that." He coyed, trapped between Taehyung and the counter. "There's someone in here." He whispered, eyes restlessly searching for something around.

Taehyung chuckled, at that. His laugh coming off deeper than usual because of the drowsiness in his tone. "If there's anyone here, that ought to be you and me." He nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck, savouring the warmth the other radiated. His hand slithered further under the shirt Jeongguk was wearing, feeling his bare skin form goosebumps.

"You have no idea how much I love seeing you in my clothes."

Jeongguk blushed furiously. His body warmed faster because of his flustered state. Taehyung pulled back and saw the pink tinting his round his cheek. "Aren't you just adorable?" He smiled, cupping the younger's face in his palm.

There was that easiness, returning when Jeongguk was with Taehyung. He knew he could do anything and the older would not dare to judge him. That apprehension, it was nice and serene. "Ah hyung!!" Jeongguk wrapped one of his legs around Taehyung's.

"Hyung, hyung, Tae . . . there it was!" The absolute terror on his face alarmed the older and he was on his toes. "Something brushed against my leg. It was there!" Jeongguk pointed every where, here and there. He would not have feared anything but this, it was hairy . . . and wet?