Revelation & Tears

Jeongguk shyly hid his face under his palm

Jeongguk shyly hid his face under his palm. "I mean I have been hearing, Jeongguk. I know you're the shooting guard in the team, so say who's this darling captain of yours students go around shipping you with?" Doe eyes peeped through the slits of his fingers, looking at the teasing woman in front of him. The way her smile taunted him was weighing the feels he recently confronted himself with.

"Satsuki, stop . . ." the younger whined and the girl erupted in a fit of laughter. She understood what it felt like to love someone, after all she was one to love too. "Now that I think about it, you never told me much about your fiancé. You were saying he studies here too, right?" Jeongguk queried.

Satsuki was all smiles, the thought of the man itself made her feel that way. "Um, yeah." She admitted with an endearing blush on her cheeks which almost had Jeongguk coo at her newfound conduct. The things love did to them. "I'm meeting him later after this lecture." She chuckled. "I'd love for the two of you to meet." She said with a stoic face.

Jeongguk nearly faltered at the slick transition of expressions, that is, if he had not known her before. Satsuki was always the one keeping to herself, reserved as ever. "I can make it. This is the last class of the day, so of course." Saying that had the silver head mooning over something.

"What are you thinking about?" Satsuki giggled. Always the funniest while he's too focused.

"What if I already know him?" Jeongguk gave it more thoughts than needed. "What if he turns out to be my crush?" He blurted out with a fake gasp as the electric bell alerted them of the dismissal.

"Guess you'll know in some time." The other chimed before mustering the same stillness of her face.

As the mighty Sun poked the boy's cheeks with his rays, Jeongguk enjoyed the short lived tingling warmth before the playful clouds covered their grounds playing hide and seek. It a known fact that clouds would lose the game and cry over their sour luck. The silver head always laughed at his childish imagination nevertheless let his imprudence surface once in awhile.

His ears perked up when the flow of words stopped and instead heard a dismal sigh coming from his side. "It's gonna rain. Today was going to be are first official date." Jeongguk chuckled. That girl really did love the boy it seems.

Hearing Satsuki tell of her love tale, although one sided, made him dream of his own. How would his story shape out? Satsuki had told her dad how she met a guy in a club and he had managed to swoon her away with his looks.

The guy had complimented her bright pink tainted lips, provided "this colour would look better smudged on your lips, kitten" were considered one. Turned out, she knew him way before. Her father did not waste time and sent a proposal right away, which the guy accepted without any oppositions. This said guy and Satsuki got into actions first but were supposedly betrothed through papers.

Quite the case with Jeongguk himself. He has gotten some too but unsure if there were any feelings tied from the other end. "I hope he doesn't cancel the plans." The weariness laced with Satsuki's voice sought a worried glance from the silver head.