Coffee & Kisses

"Ah! Taehyung, ah! Slow down

"Ah! Taehyung, ah! Slow down." Jeongguk hissed, curled up on his couch. "Fuck, be gentle please!"

"Geez— stop moaning alright? I'm doing my best," Taehyung returned all his focus back, eyes rolling too.

Jeongguk kicked his legs in air accidentally hitting Taehyung on his chin. "Serves you right," he tutted when the older groaned, rubbing his chin in pain. "Why did you even think it'd be a good idea to wrap my arm in tape?" This time he kicked the other with much stronger intension.

"Fuck that hurts!"

"Yeah, that's what I've been saying." Jeongguk kicks his shin this time, "It's all you fault!"

Taehyung held the younger's legs together, preventing another kick from the angry bunny. "I thought it'd be fun. Not my fault you're that up tight kinda nerd." Jeongguk protests to land one or two kicks more but the hold was unfortunately strong. "Stay still. And let me do the work."

Jeongguk scoffs. "Sure, last time I let you do the work, you did this."

"Listen here, yeah?" Taehyung glared at him. Jeongguk was always problematic when it came to working together with the mint-haired. But he had to admit, the outcome was worth all of it. "I'm gonna pull it off at three. Ready?" The older looked softly into those fear dripping chocolate eyes, waiting for a nod to come his way.

"Hm. Just be gentle." Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung could not help his body leaning in to plant a kiss on his forehead. He was satiated when Jeongguk closed his eyes as though it was his second nature, opening only when the contact went missing. "Gently, okay?"

"Sure princess." Taehyung smiled, "Three!" and pulled the tape off the younger's now reddening skin.

"You liar! Traitor! How could you?" Jeongguk hit the boy's chest and there was no stopping him. "It hurts, you shit!" He complained, the force of his attacks heightening with each swing of his arm.

Taehyung chuckled mischievously, "If I had not done that you for sure would've kicked me."

"Damn right, I would have! Why would you, though? I hate you!"

Numerous hits thrown at Taehyung caused so much as a little pain. At this point, it was just accrued deep laughs from him. "Stop baby, you're hurting no one." Taehyung playfully pinned his wrists to the arm rest of the couch, his laughter not dying anytime soon.

He stared down at Jeongguk, amused still, at how the boy looked at him through those eyes. Submissive, was it? The older's eyes stopped at each of his features to take it all in at his favoured pace. "You are so beautiful," a strange smile adorned his insanely handsome face, eyes travelling to explore further, downright meeting his lips.

How they look so juicy! Well, his bottom ones, the upper one barely recognisable compared to it. Beautiful even then. "I really mean to kiss you right now." Taehyung's words seemed to be involuntary. He lost the sight of his control over himself, considering the bewitching treat laying beneath him. "Will you let me?"