Chapter 37 - Sofia

Start from the beginning

All of the sudden I felt his cold hands around my neck. He didn't slammed me on the wall, he just turned my body to his.
"Little attitude I see." His chuckle was dark but so sexy. Unbearable sexy.
"What are we gonna do about that?"
His fingertips traced my neck all the way to the opening of my blazer. He paused on my naked skin and leaned his head close to mine. I felt hot air on my skin and closed my eyes.
"You're already wet, am I right?" His tongue traced my neck, leaving small wet traces.

Elevator door opened and we got out, holding our hands.
Our ride home wasn't quiet. My anger didn't left the elevator with me and Romeo seemed much relaxed with me in his hands.
"Are you okay?" He asked me while we were entering his penthouse.
"Yes." I smiled.
"Did she said anything to you? Touched you?"
"No. Really Romeo, I'm fine. It was just at that moment." I faced him.
"Good. Because I want to fuck you until the sunrise."

I didn't said anything, instead of saying I just made my way to the playroom. He wanted me there, naked, begging for him.
His impatience was killing him. Just when my naked body touched the floor he walked in. It was comfortable silence with some sound here and there, coming from Romeos movements in the room.
He laid down, little thud noice told me that.
"Come here." I stood up and waited. Should I look at him or no? Please say yes. I want to see your big body on dark red sheets. I want to absorb every inch of him.
"Eyes on me." Thank you God and sorry God.

He only had his black boxers on and his standard jewerly. One silver chain with three rings. His body seemed even much more toned under these dim lights.
I crawled on the bed with my knees capturing his body under mine. From this view I could only see how hard his dick was.  I sucked my lower lips in between my teeths.
"Hungry for my dick Bella?" His teeths were pearly white, they almost lit up this room.
"Yes Daddy." The voice that came out of me surprised even me. It was like little whisper filled with innocence but yet something naughty.
"You'll need to deserve it." He adjusted himself on the bed with me sitting on his legs. I knew he could feel my wetness on his legs but I didn't care. I became so safe with this man and that scared me. There was no shame, no hidden words, there was nothing but it was everything.

"Ride my face Bella." His face was straight, telling me that he's not joking with this one.
"But I..." He didn't let me finish.
"I said. Ride. My. Face." You can say that I was scared by his tone, not in negative way, I liked bossy him. But I was scared for one thing and that's for sure, to ride his face. What if I suffocate him? Is that even possible?
"Don't overthink it. Grab the headboard and start. Don't let me wait for that pussy of mine."
I placed my pussy right over his mouth. His practiced lips touched my pussy, it was like gentle kiss. That was enough for me to let out small moan.
"We're just getting started." And he started.

His tongue explored my pussy like it was most interesting place in the world or most delicious dessert. My arms got weak because of the climax that was building inside me. I leaned my sweaty forehead on the cold headboard and watched him from above. I could only see his dark hair scattered on the pillow. His jaw was clenched and his strong hands were pressing onto my skin. When he started moving my whole body back and forth on his face, with his hands, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fuck..." I threw my head back. 
"Don't stop please!" I couldn't control my mouth neither did he. It felt like the words coming out of my mouth only gave him fuel to be better. If that's possible, because this is perfect.
"Yes Daddy!" I screamed and my body started shaking because I reached my climax.
I came without his permission, fuck, I couldn't even speak or ask for one. For a moment I was scared that this will be my last climax tonight, but I was very wrong.
"Let's do it one more time." I saw his glistening lips for a moment and then they got lost in my body, again.