Chapter 3 - Sofia

After couple of minutes I was able to find Kim and her friends. There were too many of them, at least for me.
"Sof!" She yelled when she spotted me. She hugged me kinda slopy which meant she's already drunk. I'm not gonna scold her, actually I'm jealous.

"Damn girl you look like million bucks!" A familiar female voice approached me.
I think her name was Jennifer or something like that. She was also a law student, just like Kim.
"Says who!" I smiled way too much. She just hugged me and continue her dancing.

On the table was vodka. I can't stand vodka! Not even this rich shit vodka. Not since I almost die because of it. Well, not actually but I got so drunk that I was scared for my life. Twice... That happened twice.
I caught myself smiling.
"Vodka?" Kim smiled, knowing excatly what's going on.
I made a grimase that made her smile even more and her smile made me smile.

After couple of Jack Daniel's mixed with Coke I was dancing my heart out.
Our table was in the middle of the club which made me uncomfortable at first but alcohol in my system made the nervousness go away.
"All Kim's friends are much better drunk." I smiled briefly at my own though.
Couple of them already went home, drunk. Kim was dancing with some strangers and I was dancing with her friend, Thomas and his boyfriend, whatever his name was.

I felt hands on my hips and by the hard thing popping from the pants I knew it's not Kim.
I turned around just to see some shorter guy with really short hair. I couldn't see the color of his eyes and I didn't need to see the color to figure that his eyes are devilish and somewhere scary. Thomas stood by me and pulled me by my hand.
"She's taken." He said agressively.
"You think I didn't realise you're gay?" He smiled so cocky it made me want to punch him in his stupid face.
"We're kinda having a threesome." I brushed it off rude believing that he would just let go.
"So you can scoop me in?" His smile wouldn't leave this face and he grabbed me agressively by my hips punching Thomas in his stomach.

I didn't want Thomas to get hurt more so I just nodded him that I can handle this.
Thomas and his boyfriend went to the toilet.
I kept pushing his hands from my hips but he was super strong and I was super drunk.
He lean forward and whispered into my ear "You're coming home with me doll."

My vision blured for a moment and my legs lost strenght. Someone grabbed me with both hands above the waist. I know that wasn't the short crazy guy because his hands were to small. I chuckled.

Music, lights everything start to be distant. Flash or two was popping in front of my eyes before everything went completely dark.

I don't know how many minutes passed... Fuck maybe hours, before I opened my eyes. I was laying down completely dressed in black leather sofa. It was so comfortable that I wasn't able to lift my head up.
I collected all the strength I had and sat down.

Tall, muscular man was sitting across me with his hands one in another. His tattoos were barely visible under the dim light but they were there. He was wearing his suit pants and white shirt. His jacket and tie were thrown on the armchair.
He looked at me intense.

Is he angry? Why would he be angry? Who is he? Wait! Why the fuck I care about him!? Where am I?

I jumped from the sofa only for my legs to put me back to my ass. I don't have any strength. Fuck... Is this how my life ends?

"Sit down." He said softly. His voice was so calming yet so demanding and manly if that's even possible for a voice.
Actually he was calm. All of him. Except for his hands that were pressing each other.
"I texted Kim, pretending to be you that you made it safe to the apartment." He said like it was nothing and that made me so angry. I wanted to hit his pretty face.
"But you're not me and I'm not at my house! Hell! Am I even safe?" I yelled.
He got up. Damn, this man is tall. He squat next to me "Bella... You're safe, trust me."
His voice was so soft, like silk. It tingled every part of my body. Maybe it was his slight accent or his strong parfume.

What is wrong with me? I'm kidnapped and all I can think about is this man being hot?

"Am... Am I kidnapped?" I asked slowly and I know he could hear the hesitation in my voice.
He chuckled. It was so deep and kinda devilish but it made me feel some type of way.
"No. You're not. I'm just taking care of you until you're sober and ready to go home."
"What happened? For how long have I been in here? Where is here even?" My voice is starting to crack and I can see his whole body tensed.
"Bella..." He put this hand on my tights. "You're at the club. To be precise, two floors above the club."

His touch made me shiver but in a positive way. It was so calming yet so powerful. What the fuck Sofia? He's stranger and he is probably going to kill you! But he's one hot killer that's for sure.
Fuck! It Jack Daniel's, I'm always horny when I'm drunk.

"What happened?" I asked with shaky voice.
"Some idiot tried to put his hands on you, on mi- yours hips." He sounded angry. Like really angry.
"You saved me?"
"You can say that. Yes."

All of the sudden a cold went through my bones. I shivered and felt him putting his jacket over my shoulders.
"You don't have to, really." I said grabbing the ends of his jacket unknowingly.
"I want to." Now his silky soft voice turned into rough and demanding one.
It's hot I admit.

"I'm good to go home." I said standing up. "Just... I need my stuff."
"Are you sure?" He also stand up. "You can stay as much as you like."
"I'm good, really." I smiled softly.

Now that he's standing next to me I can see how much taller he is. His body is tense i can feel that but even without that I can see he spends very good amount of time in the gym. His muscles are practically ripping his white shirt off.
Snap out of it Sofia! God damn girl!

"Sofia." I extend my hand for him.
He smiled like the angel with something devilish "Romeo" He shaked my hand.
"Quite a name." That made him smile even more and made me stare into his smile.