Chapter 24 - Sofia

It's Christmas. New York was covered in snow, decorated fully. I hated winter but I loved winter holidays if that make any sense.
This is first Christmas, in last couple of years, that I won't be alone. My family didn't really cared about me coming home for holidays because even then they're working or having business family dinner. Fuck them.

I finished shopping and sat down in cosy coffee shop. Romeo already choose my dress for tonight and I couldn't wait to see it.
Sipping down my tea I watched people walking on the busy streets. Everything was hectic, rushed and you could sense nervousness of people.

I got lost in my thoughts for a moment. Watching these gifts that I got for his family made me question myself. Will they like it? Fuck, will they even like me? I mean, it's not like I'm his girlfriend, that's just one tiny lie for this dinner. So I shouldn't care if they like me, but I do. Because. I like their son.
There it goes. I said it. I finally admited to myself. I like him. I want him.
I didn't admit shit, because I didn't like him... I l... Never mind.
That fact turned my thoughts on him. Will he like my present? I slowly touched the back of my neck.

I got stucked in the traffic. Perfect. Just perfect. My phone rang it was Romeo.
"Bella. Where are you?" He was breathing heavily. What is he doing?
"I'm stuck in traffic. Are you... are you okay?" I just needed to ask, nosey me.
"I finished my workout. Do you need someone to pick you up?"
"No. It's okay. See you soon."
"Bye Bella."

After half an hour of suffering I walked in Romeos penthouse. I made him decorate his cold home and he didn't liked that idea but he agreed at some point. It took me hours of convincing to set up a tree but I made it. It was beautiful white tree decorated in grey, silver and gold. It was mix of me and him. Mine idea and his colors.

First face I saw was Enzos. He was sitting on big sofa drinking his votka. I didn't expect to see him. My nervousness started building up. It's weird seeing him after the incident with Marco. I didn't know him at all, only from Romeos stories but I liked him.
In those stories he seemed like a little child, playful and adventurous. Completely opposite of Romeo but Romeo was someone I wanted for myself.
"Um... hi." I bit my lower lip nervously.
"Hey Sofia. Romeo..."
"Right here." He came from his bedroom, hugging me from behind.
"Hi." I whispered.

He turned me around, placing his hands on my hips. I looked him shyly in his eyes. He placed briefly kiss on my forehead and let me go out of his embrace.
"Room is yours. Dress is on the bed."

I walked in his room. Long dark red was on the bed. It was satin dress with one deep cut on the right side. Big bow was hanging on the side, made of same material. It had little straps that were falling down on upper arm. It was beautiful. Next to the dress was lingerie. Red, with very little material. Underboob had no material and from the waist down to the thigh were garter. Fuck, it's hot. It made my cheeks glow red.
My shock was even bigger when I saw all black suit with black shirt next to the dress but tie was red. Dress color red. He really had a thing for matching his ties. I brushed my fingertips on the tie, remembering what happened the previous time we were matching. Little smiled appeared on my face.
I need to stop thinking about him touching me, his dick inside me and my hands captured in this tie.

"You like it?" I felt his warm breath behind my neck.
"I love it." My fingers went to the dress, touching it delicate.
"I have one more surprise but first get ready." He kissed my shoulder.

I took the lingerie as he sat down on the leather chair next to the window, facing me.
"I already like the view." His chuckles filled the room.
I blushed a little but I wanted to appear confident and to give him little show.
When my clothes was off I put two of my fingers to slip out of my panties. I started slowly taking them off and his eyes were burning my skin. His eyes were dark and full of desire. Desire for my body. I took my panties never ending eye contact with him. I lightly threw my panties in front of his legs smirking.
"You don't want Enzo to hear how good slut you are, don't you?" Its seemed like chair became uncomfortable for him.
"What ever you want Daddy." I whispered. I really didn't want to scream his name when Enzo is here but on the other hand I wanted him.
"Bella..." His chest was moving up and down fast. "Get in those lingerie." He demanded and I did as he said.

I was standing half naked in front of him. My gaze was down as my nervousness started to grow inside me. He stood up embracing me in his arms.
"Look at me." When our eyes met, our lips did too. Kiss was passionate making my inners turn upside down. His hands went lower from my waist cupping my ass.
"I have a little surprise for you." He smiled devilish and went to the dresser.
Judging by his smirk it's something unique. Maybe little torture to me or unbearable pleasure.

He brought small red velvet box.
"Open it." His eyes followed my moves.
When I opened the box, little vibrator was laying on the soft black sponge. I felt redness on my cheeks.
"You're gonna wear this tonight." He took it out throwing box on the bed.
"And I will control it with this remote." It was in his other hand.

How am I going to bear with this? I knew he liked teasing me, making me burn from desire but this... Fuck, this was so hot but I don't think I'm ready for this. I need to sit still while vibrator please my pussy. How?

"Now." He came closer to me. "Let's start this game." I felt his cold hands on my lower stomach, brushing fingertips on my skin making me shiver.
"Ro... Daddy..." I whispered.
"Yes Bella?" I could see how horny he was. I won't lie, I was probably more horny than he was but some kind of nervousness washed me over.
"I... how am I going to handle this?" He put his fingers on my pussy making me gasp for air.
"Like a good girl you are." He kissed me hard exploring my mouth with his tongue. Our kiss was intense, wet and filled with desire. I know we both wanted to rip our clothes and spend the night in this penthouse, fucking all night.
Well, this isn't very holy behavior.

He made circular movements on my clit making my pussy wet even more.
"You're already wet you little slut." He murmured under the kiss.
When he placed vibrator in my thong he step back.
"Adjust your panties Bella."
I could feel my whole body burning, every inch of my skin wanted him, his touch, his mouth on me. Just by imagining things he did to me and things he is able to do, my cheeks went red.

He slip into his all black suit pretty quick. I watched him with my full attention. This man is the best looking man I have ever seen. His muscular hands filled with tattoo were enough for my pussy. I could watch him all day every day and never get tired of his dark hair, always made up perfectly, his even darker eyes that radiated with so much power and danger but at the same time they were my safest place in the world. He was my safe place.

"Sofia. Get ready." He smiled like he could read my thoughts.
"I'll wait for you with Enzo." Little remote was in his hand and he pressed the button turning the vibrator on. I gasped from both, shock and pleasure. This is going to be a long night.

Don't judge not so Christmas behaviour on Christmas

Don't judge not so Christmas behaviour on Christmas. It's just a book.

And, little note, Sofias dress is Kylie Jenners green Christmas dress, just another color. I wanted to explain this to you so you can imagine it better.