Chapter 19 - Romeo

After few drinks our mood lightened up. Stories from happy part of our childhood made her laugh so hard that she was wiping tears of off her face. I was savouring her laugh that filled up this place. Her smile was so bright and beautiful, like she have never suffered.
We weren't drunk we just used alcohol to forget.

"This view is beautiful." She was looking to her left, referring to the view we had from this restaurant.
"I agree." My gaze never left her pretty face, her mesmerizing eyes and fully lips. Me, on the other hand, referred to her. This was maybe too romantic from me but I needed to let her know how beautiful she really is.
She shifted a little in her chair and her cheeks were flushy, probably mixed, from alcohol and my comment.

"You know Bella. We never got to eat that chocolate fondue the first time." My hand placed on her thigh made her shiver.
She was looking down at her thigh so I lifted her chin with my finger and her eyes met mine.
One bright gentle world collided with dark one.
I pressed my lips hard onto hers, she welcomed my tongue in her mouth like a good girl she is. When she backed away a tension was building inside me. Fuck, she's gonna regret this.
"Romeo... people..." She wanted this I know she did. She was horny little slut and she would let me fuck her in front of every member of staff but little did she know that I sent them home.
"They're long gone Bella. It's just you and me." I kissed her neck slowly, biting little parts of her soft skin. She leaned her head on the chair and let out a small moan.

Her moans drove me crazy. I couldn't keep it together hearing her moan, hearing how bad she wanted my dick.
"Take of your dress and your lingerie." I didn't ask, I demanted.
I could see she was unsure about that and now she's making me angry meaning I will need to fuck this attitude out of her.
"Now." I raised my voice a little and she got up.

She was looking me straight into eyes, unzipping her dress and in the blink of an eye her dress was down on the floor.
God took all of his time making her. Her body was intoxicating, calling me to touch it, to feel her soft silky skin, to leave marks on that body letting people know she belongs to me. And only me.
I could see something naughty in her green innocent eyes and I didn't mind it. I liked the fact that she was getting comfortable about herself around me.
"It looks better than I imagined." I was referring to the black laced lingerie and her cheeks went red.

I approached her, my pants already being tight.
"This will need to go too." I started slipping her panties down. She grabbed my waist for support and leaned her small back on my chest.

I put her panties in my pocket "This will be wonderful souvenir." She smiled lightly.
Now she was completely naked in front of me, looking down to the floor. I could feel her nervousness and I didn't want her to be nervous but soon she will forget all about it.
Untying my tie I got her attention "You can look Bella." Now she was focused on my hands, watching my every move.
"Put your hands forward." When she did, I captured her hands with my one hand and started tying my tie around her wrists.
"Perfect." I whispered in her ear biting her earlobe gently.
"Now go lay on that table, legs spreaded." I was satisfied how she immediately started walking. She swayed her hips more to tease me, I knew that.
You won't be so sassy trembling on that table Bella.

Little black satin material lightly brushed my fingertips. I was standing above her watching her beautiful body presenting to me. My hand slowly brushed her skin, from her legs to her boobs. Her nipples were hard and I couldn't wait to put them in my mouth, to give them proper treat. When I placed blindfold on her eyes her lips formed little 'o'.
"Trust me Bella." I needed her full trust because I already took her hands and her eyes. Now, I'm gonna take her full body. 

Looking down at her like this, all submissive, giving all of her to me, made my dick grow even more.
What is she doing to me? Everytime I thought about someone else having her, her pretty face, her perfect body made me jealous. I wouldn't be able to watch her happy with someone who is not me, I would kill him and tied her in my apartment. She's mine. Only. Mine.
But can I really possess her? What are we? How does she feel about me?
I guess I'm just a dominant to her.