Chapter 21 - Sofia

We walked into his penthouse kissing passionately, his hands exploring my body and I wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Are you okay?" He stepped away still holding me in his arms.
I nodded and smiled. Marco was really long time forgotten and all I wanted was Romeos body pressed on mine. Him taking every inch of my body.
"Go present yourself Bella." He whispered in my ear, placing a light kiss on my neck.

My naked ass was lifted and he walked in the playroom "Tonight Bella." He was getting closer. "I'm gonna give that ass a nice treatment."
That could only mean one. Ass play. I was nervous, this was my first time of doing something like that and reading on Internet only made me scared. I knew its gonna hurt, but acording to the other women it becomes pleasurable. And, to be honest, I wouldn't do it with anyone else beside Romeo.
After couple of minutes and drawers opening I could felt his body next to mine.
"Look at me." He demanded and I lift my head, looking at him, crouched down in front of me. In his hand was little box with a plug in it.

It was silver, it wasn't too big. On the end it was little crystal pink heart surrounded with white zircons. It was pretty.
"You're gonna take it like a good girl you are and you're gonna make Daddy proud. Yes?"
"Yes Daddy."
"Keep your head up." He moved away, again to the dresser.
He took out a lube and practically started pouring it at the plug.

"Now. Your gonna listen my instructions and in a blink of an eye you're gonna be filled." He was standing behind me, observing my ass. I knew that from this position he could see everything he wanted. I mean, he didn't choose it for nothing. That made my cheeks glow red.

His hand was on my ass, cupping it, squeezing it, leaving red marks on it. He put gently kiss on my ass cheek where his hand was.
"Tighten your muscles Bella." I did as he said and I felt cold metal between my cheeks.
"Good girl. You're gonna do it one more time and its done." He was pouring lube on my ass.
"Now." He demanded and I clenched my muscles.
"Now relax." When I relaxed my muscles plug was in me in a second making me scream a little. It was definitely pain mixed with pleasure.

He started slowly moving it in and out, never to the end and pleasure started growing. Little moans escaped my mouth and my pussy was wet already. I grabbed the soft carpet with my fists for support.
"Now. Let's fill you all Bella."

He started taking of his shirt and pants.
"Come here." He took my hand and moved me to the bed. When he pushed my back my upper body touched cold satin sheets with my legs still on the ground.
"I want to see you all filled up from the back."
He grabbed my hips and started teasing my entrance with his tip. That made me gasp for air "You're little slut aren't you?"
"Yes Daddy."

If anyone told me that I would enjoy someone calling me slut I would burst out laughing but here I'm. His slut and Bella. And I absolutely loved it.

He put the tip in me and the feeling was different, better, probably because my ass was already filled. I grabbed the sheets pulling them to me.
"Relax Bella. You're gonna get my dick inside you." He leaned closer to my back and started placing soft wet kisses. He sucked a little skin on my back sending shivers down my spine.
Without any announcement he thrusted himself in me and I literally screamed but out of pleasure. He waited couple of seconds for me to adjust to his size and started thrusting. Faster and harder.
I couldn't control my moans and soft cries and I didn't want to. Sweat was covering my body and my pussy was covered in my wetness.

"I love your jewelry for tonight Bella." He was referring to the plug as he started moving it slowly but thrusting into me hard and raw.
My climax was already there and my legs were shaking.
"I...I'm..." He cut me of with his demanding dark voice "Cum you little slut."
That was all I needed. Climax washed over me and I couldn't feel my legs. My moans and heavy breathing filled the room.