Chapter 40 - Romeo

I was driving like crazy through the New Yorks crowds. I don't know if Enzo is still behind me but I know he'll be there. He called the cops when we sat down in our cars. They will be there.

My life flashed in front of my eyes. Sofias smile, lips, eyes... Our nights, our days. Her gentle touch on my harsh skin. Her silky fingertips tracing my tattoos that she loves so much.
I hit my fist on the wheel so hard that I felt pain immediately.
Please Sofia be there.

I got out of the car, leaving it in the middle of the street and got in the bar. My eyes searched everywhere through the crowd until I saw her.
She was laughing, enjoying her night out with her best friend. Her hips followed the rythm of the song.
Nicole wasn't there. Nowhere to be seen.
I walked to the girls and grabbed Sofia by her hips gently.
"Oh hello there mr. Romeo." She's drunk.
"Sofia, are you okay?" I turned her body to mine. No scratch, no redness, no crying, everything is okay.
"I'm so fine, like really." She took another sip.

Enzo showed up next to me and looked at me. I slowly nodded in disagrement to him and the cops that were entering the bar. They were all dressed up normally, no uniforms, as I didn't want to scare that bitch off. I needed her locked up.

"Sofia, look at me. Did anything happened?"
"Look at you all bossy and full of questions." Her hands were all over my chest. "You didn't see me for couple of hours and you have that many questions." I liked drunk Sofia but it's not time for her to be drunk or unconscious of her environment.
"And the money... oh the money Romeo." She sighed "Who shops for ten grands? Maybe you do with your fancy Italian suits. But I don't." She raised her finger in front of me. "You're one crazy Daddy Romeo."
I tried to be angry at her for this behaviour but I couldn't. She is alive and that's all that matters to me. But we'll have a talk about this drunk state.
"Let's go home Sofia."

I turned around only to see even drunker Kim. Enzo gave me a sign that he'll take care of that and I took Sofia by her hand.
"I want you to fuck me Romeo." She said in my ear while we were passing all these people. This sentence triggered something in me and I wanted to fuck her here, in front of everyone. To teach her a lesson.

I seated her in car and put the seat belt on. Cops were still outside searching around the buildings.
"She's gone." One of them spoke to me.
"She probably knew that I would come and she know that I don't come unprepared."
"We'll find her. I promise."
"Thank you guys. See you."

I could drive safe now that I have my favorite passenger with me.
"Fuck me." Her hand found my thigh in no time and I felt my dick going hard. Fuck.
Why am I like a teenager around her?
"Sofia. You're drunk."
"No! I'm having a wonderful time." I felt her grip on my already hard dick. "It's not like you never fucked me Daddy." Her voice was more than enough for me right now. It sounded seducive and innocent in the same time.
"You fucked me seven times a night." She chuckled and grin appeared on my face.

I parked in the garage and got her out of the car. I threw her over my shoulder.
Her ass was touching my cheek and she laughed out loud.
"Is that a yes?"
"Keep your mouth shut." My hand slapped her ass hard, so hard that she squealed.
"Yes Daddy." That sentence was followed by another slap.

When we entered the penthouse I let her down. She was looking in my eyes with her green drunk ones. I could see how hungry she was for my dick.
"I want you to fuck me here, here and here. Here also." She was pointing all around the place, grinning.
I felt how hard my arm muscles tightened.
She just escaped safe death and all she can think of is my dick. Little slut.
"I know you want it." She let her face down, showing her desperation.
I took one small step towards her "You want me to fuck you here?" I grabbed her neck, slamming her body against the wall.
"Yes!" She whimpered.
"In the fucking hallway?"
"Yes Daddy." She tried to move her head close to mine but I stopped her.
"Clothes off."