Chapter 12 - Sofia

"Come here." He lift me up bridal style. I was confused.
"Let's give you a bath." I just smiled lightly.

He put me down on the closed toilet and I shift from one side to another because I could still feel the burning on my ass.
"We will take care of that too." He smirked just to show me how much he liked this.

Hot water was pouring down, filling the tub. The steam made me even more sleepy. I looked at naked Romeo pouring the bath oil making big foam. He shut down the water. With corner of my eye I could see his extended hand. I took it and tried to get up on my legs but they were so weak it was funny to even think about walking.
Again his devilish smirk "You can do it Bella."
"I know. You didn't finish me." Now it's my turn to smirk but even with this sentence his smile didn't left his face.
Damn, he was confident.

From the moment I laid down in tub, hot water insult my ass and I hissed a little. That feeling didn't last long and now I could feel my muscles relax.
Romeo's cold hand touched my shoulder and I looked up.
"Move forward." He said putting his one leg in the tub.
After couple of seconds I could feel his big body behind mine and his hot breath on my neck.

I knew this was the aftercare that I was invested in so much. I just wanted to know how will someone treat you after they give you twenty slaps on your ass and make your legs go weak.
I just loved this about him. How can he turn from Daddy to some gentle man. I was dating boys who even weren't able to control their dicks, not any kind of emotions.
He took loofah and started rubbing my back gently. Then he moved to my chest making my back touch his chest and I laid my head on his shoulder. He was so gentle around my pussy but even his gentle touch made my pussy act.

He washed a foam from our bodies and I stepped out of a tub, him following me. He throw a towel around his waist and grabbed another one.
He started patting it on my body. I was looking down at him, he was so concentrated.
"Staring isn't nice." He smiled and I returned it with soft smile.
His hand went behind my back and he grabbed a body lotion.
"Turn around." He didn't ask, he ordered it and I did as he said.
I felt cold lotion on my ass and even colder hands.

After he applied it to my whole body he picked me up again and walked into his room. I hope it was his and not some guest room.
He placed me gently on the bed "We don't have to sleep together if you don't want to." He said putting on his boxers.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Damn I want that. My whole body screamed for his touch.
Is it even possible to get addicted to someones touch.
"I want that." I said quietly and I could swear that a soft smile appeared on his face.
"Put this on." He gave me a t-shirt and walked out of room.

What's going on? Is he not gonna sleep with me? I don't know why but that made me sad in some way. I really did crave for his touch. Maybe because this was my first time of doing something like this and my emotions were all over the place.
After I snapped out of my thoughts I realized I put on a t-shirt.

"Ready for bed?" He walked in with my phone in his hand. "I grabbed this for your alarm tomorrow morning."
That really made me smile, fuck that made me happy but I can't show it to him. He would probably think that I'm crazy.
He put my phone on the nightstand and turn the lamp on. I throw my back on the bed and get under the bedsheet.
"You know, a panties would be great." I said when he laid down next to me.
"I don't want them bothering me in the morning." He put his hand on my hip and moved me closer to him.

That was my clue to shut up and just sleep but what did he think when he said bothering him in the morning? I couldn't keep my mind running and I fell asleep.

I could feel my wetness in between my legs. Am I dreaming? Did I had wet dream? I would remember.
I stretch a little and opened my eyes. My legs were spread and I could see Romeo smirking.
"Good morning Bella." He said in his silky voice and put his tongue on my clit.
That made my moan.
"D- do we have time?" I could barely speak as he was going faster up and down my clit.
"Enough for you to come on my face." He put his finger in me and I let out a little gasp.

When he added one more finger I grabbed the sheets in my fists and pulled them. I arched my back and throw my head.
His speed was fast but so pleasant that I could feel my climax building up. He moved his fingers in and out and his tongue was switching up and down and circular. His other hand was on my breast squeezing it rough.
"I-I'm gonna come." I practically screamed.
He didn't say anything he just pick up his speed and that was my clue that I don't need permission.
"Oh God!" I screamed as I felt my juices pouring down.
He slowed down until he fully stopped.
"This is one way to wake someone up." I smiled getting myself together.
"Let's go Bella. I had my breakfast now you need yours." He got up from bed and I already missed the heat of his body between my legs.

After the breakfast we took quick turn to my apartment for me to change and well... grab some panties. He drove me to the hospital and place a soft kiss on my mouth. It was different from our previous night but I loved every single part of this relationship. Even if we had a contract between us.

2K! You guys really are amazing! Thank you million times!

Thank you million times!

All of this support really means so much to me and I will try to upload at least one chapter every single day so you don't have to wait. 

You're the best!