Chapter 33 - Romeo

She laid down on her back with her legs spreaded for me. Since I was still fully dressed, I started unbuttoning my shirt. Her gaze on me could burn my skin but I didn't mind. I would burn for her. Fuck, I would set the whole world on fire for her.
I took my belt out and positioned myself in between her legs, on my knees.
"Give me your hands Bella." She did as I said and I tied up belt around her wrists.
"Arms up."

I traced her pussy, through panties, with my fingertips.
"You liked the punishment. You're soaking wet." Playful smile curved her lips.
"It's reward time." I pressed my fingers harder on her entrance and she let out small gasp.
I wanted to tease her through the panties and not give her everything.
"Please... daddy. Fuck me." Her eyes were on mine. There was something in her eyes, like she was scared she's gonna lose me. Oh Bella, if you only knew how much I am yours.
"Your wish is my command."

I moved her panties to the side and brushed my fingertips on her wet slit. Her wetness was everywhere, glowing under this dimmed lights.
When I bent over and placed my lips on her inner thighs I felt her body getting tense under mine. I teased her with my kisses on her thighs and lower belly, very close to her pussy but never close enough. Her head went back and her lips apart.
"Beg for it." I positioned myself in front of her pussy and waited for her. If she only knew how much I wanted to taste her she would never stop begging.
"Please Daddy. Please eat me." Her voice was trembling from sensations.

My tongue went up and down her slit. Fuck, she taste like the sweetest cake. My lips, along with my tongue, explored every inch of her pussy. I felt her walls clenching and her whole body went tense. She lowered her arms and put them around my neck. That only made me more close to her pussy and I didn't mind that. She started arching her back telling me that she's close.
"Do not come." I murmured in her pussy.

While eating her out I took of my pants and my boxers. I couldn't wait to feel her heated wetness on my dick. She spreaded her legs more and the tip of my dick touched her entrance.
"You want this?" I smirked playfully.
"Yes Daddy. More than anything." By the end of her sentence my dick was in her making us both moan. She felt better and better everytime.

I started thrusting hard and she hugged me with her legs. My hand grabbed her tied up ones and our lips found each others. Our kiss was sloppy and wet, it was probably most erotic kiss ever. My tongue explored her mouth and she welcomed it with hers. Her moans in my mouth only made me thrust harder and more animalistic. Grip of her legs around my hips became stronger, it seemed like she didn't want to let me go. I didn't want to go.

"Let's remove these." I was referring to the panties.
I grabbed the edges of the sensitive lace and rip them apart. Little shock appeared on her face but it was followed by devilish smirk.
"Where were we Bella?" I towered her body under mine and whispered in her ear.
When I thrusted into her I grabbed her tied up hands and pressed her whole body down on the mattress.

Her whimpers became louder in my ear and that was like a fuel to me. I felt her walls clenching around my dick, telling me that she's close. But I'm planning on taking my time with her tonight, it's New Year after all.
My mouth placed wet kisses on her neck and I could sense her scent. She threw her head back to give me better access. I went down with my mouth and took her nipple in. When I placed it in between my teeths she hissed a little.

I got on my knees, my dick never leaving her pussy and I placed her in my lap.
"Ride me Sofia." My head find its place between her neck and shoulder. When I felt her body moving on top of mine, I could swear that little precum dripped down. She knew exactly what she was doing and her sweet innocent screams in my ear only made it worse, or better.
"I'm gonna...."
I cut her in the middle of her sentence "No. Not yet."

I threw her body down on the mattress and leaned over her. My hands traced her sides.
"Eyes on me." When our eyes met every single emotion went through my body. She was like some sex goddess and I was her prey. I didn't mind, I would give this woman every single piece of me.
With our eyes interlocked, my hands gripping her hips and our moans fighting each others in the hot air, my movements became animalistic.

"Please..." She couldn't speak properly because of her heavy breathings.
"Please what Bella?" Her grip around my hips became tighter and I knew she wanted to cum.
"Let me cum Daddy."
"Come baby." I sucked soft spot on her neck as her cum washed over my dick. Her heated wetness poured down my dick and her thighs.

"I'm not done with you." I untied the belt from her hands and lift her body up.
I could feel her shaky body on top of mine. I positioned her body on the knees, in front of the mirror. I'm gonna watch her pretty face when she come all over again.
"Back down." I placed my hand on her spine, pushing it slightly down on the mattress. She instinctively lift her ass up and that draw a smile on my face.
"Perfect little slut." My mouth found her naked back and I started placing kisses all over back down to her ass.
"This ass is bigger masterpiece than Mona Lisa herself."

She turned her head to the side and gave me side-eye.
"You love watching me fucking you, hm?"
Innocent smile appeared on her lips and she nodded her head.
"Look there Bella." I gave her direction with small move of my head and she turned her attention in front of her. When she saw mirror her cheeks turned out red.
"I'm gonna give you a show." I thrusted my dick hard in her pussy, every single inch of it and she cried out of pleasure. I knew she was going to be shy to watch. Me, on the other hand, didn't take my eyes off of her reflextion. I wanted to see her pretty face when she come, screaming my name.

I placed couple of slaps on her ass and watched it as it jiggles. Her hands were gripping sheets under us with every thrust more and more.
"Eyes on the mirror Sofia."
When she lifted her head up and her eyes forward I started thrusting harder. Only sounds were her little screams and our bodies enjoying one another. My other hand found her clit and I started rubbing it in circular motions.
"Oh God!"

Her lips were parted and every second another moan or little scream left them. Her hair was wild, covering her naked shoulder and couple of strands were falling down on her glowing red face. Both of our bodies were covered in sweat that was visible, as some oil, in this dimmed light.

I felt my climax coming and I picked up my pace with my thrustings and rubbing hers, already wet, pussy.
"D... daddy." She lowered her head.
"Yes baby?" I leaned forward so I can be close to her neck.
"Tell me." I teased her, not only with my words, but with my kisses on her neck and shoulder.
"I'm coming." Her voice was soft. It radiates so much innocence that drives me crazy.
"Come." I grabbed her body and pressed it against my chest.
"Oh fuck... Romeo." She hugged my neck and threw her head back on my shoulder.
"Fuck Sofia." Groan left my mouth "Say it again."
Her whole body was shaking in my arms "Romeo..."

I could see both, her cum and mine, running down her thigh. Fuck, this is the moment I lived for. She's mine and I'm hers.
We both collapsed on heated sheets, my body covering hers.

As I promised, chapter 33 came really fast! All for you my loves <3

Thank you for your unconditional support of any kind. I'm beyond happy that this book came this far, all thanks to you! <3
I love you guys all so much and I hope you're all healthy and happy.

Keep growing and glowing <3