Chapter 4 - Romeo

"Boss, your phone" One of my maid approaches me while I'm running on a treadmill. She handed me my phone and left my sight.
"Boss, I'm so-" I felt how the tension grows while shaky voice tried to talk some shits.
"Get to the point Alexander please."
"We need you to go to the bank. They said they will only talk to the boss." He sounded better.
"Fine." I hung up.

After the quick shower I called Chris because he's the only one I can be around when I'm nervous. His eyes are enough to calm a person.
He drove me to the bank and waited for me outside.
My dark grey suit had couple of darker spots because of the rain that was pouring all morning. "Fuck I hate rain" I walked into the bank with my angry face. When I'm not angry is the question?

After 20 minutes or so I was getting out of the bank when I saw Chris talking to some girl. All I can say is that I don't know her and I know he doesn't know her too but damn she's hot.
Who is she?
She seemed so stressful "And she wasn't the only one." I smiled.
When she got in her car I got closer to the Chris giving him a sign we can go.

"Building?" He said looking at me on the rearview mirror.
I just nodded in confirmation.
"Who is she?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.
"I don't know." Chris smiled genuinely. "Her mind was flowing around and I thought she needed help.
"You and your good heart old man." I smiled shortly.

I spent my day in the office, working on papers for my real estate. Actually I wish I was working with my head at the right place. I was just thinking about that girl.
Yeah, I admit she is hot but there is something about how she moves, her movements are shy but yet she isn't. From where I stood I could see her smile was something else. Fuck... I wish I could saw her eyes. They would tell me everything.

Tonight VIP section at the club will be crowded and that didn't make me happy even if it should. Bunch of riches trying to show their dominance.
"At least it's good money" I growled into my chest.
I went to the play- bedroom that I have in this building. Hot shower really did light up my mood. But my thoughts didn't left me.
Should I find her? How the fuck am I going to find her? It's not like I have a magic lamp and a good genie will pop up to fucking help me. I was angry at my stupidness.
After the shower I changed into black suit with white shirt and black tie.

I went down to the club and put my fists on the metal railing gently clenching them. I had short glass in one hand, with scotch on the rocks. Club was already crowded even if it was only 10 pm. I was scanning the mass of people like I always do, hoping someone will get my attention. To be precise, a woman.
"But nothing, like always." My thoughts started filing my head. I lift the class up to my mouth and drained the liquid from the glass.

VIP section started getting crowded "Let the night begin." I murmured to myself.
I was surprised when I saw couple of gentlmen. I knew for a fact that many of them came to find the Dominant not to be the one. That thought or should I say fact bring the corners of my lips slightly up. When it comes to the female part they were pretty, some of them being dominant some of them submissive.
I could tell that just by looking at them and that's how I knew there is no one for me.

I wanted to special someone. I wanted a submissive with innocent eyes being dirty just for me. My playroom has been used for just sex way too many times. It's not build for that!
I snapped myself out of my thoughts and continued the night.

It was already 2 am when lot of VIPs went home but below the VIP section club was even more crowded than before.
"It's gonna be a long night isn't it?" Enzo practically yelled on my ear.
"Remind me why am I still friends with you." I sounded angry but I actually loved this crazy motherfucker.
He just smiled at my statement "I'm going home. Work early."
We fist bump each other like we were 10 again. Actually that is our thing since we were 10. I smiled at our childish behavior.

"It's her!" I said it to myself but not so silent. Thank God for the music.
I was looking down, in the middle of the club. She's here. Is she? Is my mind playing games with me?
No! It's her! "Bella..." I murmured.
She was dancing her life out but in a hot way. Her hips in those latex pants. Damn...
She turned around so I could see her ass. Another damn.
"Who is she?" I was getting frustrated.

"Thank God those guys are gays." What the fuck is wrong with my mind? I don't know her! She could have a boyfriend or a husband and four kids. Okay, maybe not four she's young.
While I was literally eating her with my eyes I saw that something isn't right. The guy who approached her isn't with her and he's looking too cocky for my taste.
"She touching her hips and ass." That was enough for me to signalize my men to go down. I felt like I was flying down the stairs after them.

I grabbed her above her waist. Maybe a little part of me is regretting not grabbing her by her hips. I just hoped there would be another chance.

I left my men deal with that cocky bitch of a man and took her to my office. She was asleep, I hope asleep and not dead or something from the alcohol.
I placed her head on the softest pillow I had in here. "It's gonna smell like her" That thought brought a smile to my face.
Just looking at her this peaceful did some weird things to my body and my mind was running 300 km per hour.
I loosen my tie and throw it together with my suit jacket over the armchair.

When I saw she's starting to wake up I become nervous. She's gonna be terrified. I'm not some friendly looking guy. Fuck me if I don't look like some murderer.
She sat up and didn't even notice my glare on her. Fuck... Now she did.

I see the fear in her eyes and I wish I can make it go away but if I come any closer I would just do the opposite.
"Sit down." I said as much nice as I could.
After I explained that I contacted her friend in her name she snapped. She raised her voice at me looking at me with so much fire in her eyes.
"Oh Bella I wish I could punish you for your behaviour on that leather sofa right now." Stop! Romeo just stop!
I got up and squated next to her. Her parfume is now stucked at my nose. I don't mind.

She was asking so many questions making me nervous. Not angry but nervous because I saved her by bringing her into my dark office. Nice played idiot.
"... Where is here even?" Her voice is cracking. Fuck... Just don't cry Bella.
"Bella..." I put my hand on her tights. "You're at the club. To be precise, two floors above the club."
Did I just called her Bella straight out? Can someone just shoot me in my stupid head?

I tried to explain the whole situation as better as I could. And I saw she's getting calmer.

"I'm good to go home." She stood up.
Please Bella don't. Let me be your do-... Romeo shut the fuck up!
I stood up next to her. Is she checking me out? She's still drunk that's why. I seriously need to get it together.

"Sofia" She extended her arm for me to shake it.
This name kinda suited her. I smiled "Romeo"
I shaked her hand.
"Quite a name." She smiled back and just disappeared.

Why are you here Bella? Do you even know what's going on in the VIP?