Chapter 37 - Sofia

Dark red suit hugged my curves but blazer covered it up somewhere. Under blazer black laced bodysuit was popping out.
"Ready?" Romeo leaned on the doorframe.
"Almost." I put dark red lipstick down on the dresser and took the necklace Romeo bought me.
"Let me." I felt his cold hands on my naked skin.

After he placed it on my neck he kissed the side of my neck.
"You look perfect." His chin was placed on my shoulder as I watched his reflection in the mirror.
"I'm jealous." He smiled.
"Of what?" I turned around to face him.
"Because I won't be having dinner with you tonight." He gripped my hips and I felt heated wetness in between my legs.
"But I'll come home to you." I leaned the side of my head on his hard chest.
"And I'm looking forward to it." I felt soft lips on my head.

After conference we had dinner together, with doctor Kevin and some business people. I actually didn't want to go but doctor made us.
Conference went pretty good. I could see how proud Kevin was of me and my knowledge and I would lie if I say that I didn't impress myself.
"Conference is over." I texted Romeo just so he knows.

"Friend of mine will join us on the dinner. You girls don't mind?" Doctor spoke to Olivia and I, breaking the silence in the car.
"We don't of course." Both of us answered almost in sync.
"I'm gonna wait for her here, you guys go upstairs." And we really did. It was cold so none of us bothered to keep company to doctor Kevin.
We sat with our guests and ordered food. I was so glad that Olivia was here because these people were so boring.

I thought that I'm going crazy. That I need to check my eyes. That my brain is playing games with me and that my dreams are coming true. Nicole walked, with doctor Kevin by her side. She was giggiling and enjoying his company or she enjoyed the nervous breakdown that she had just caused me. I felt the coldness in my hands and I could only guess how pale my face was. I don't know why but I imagined her, stabbing me with a knife. In my head she was some crazy killer even if she wasn't. Right?

She's here.
Nicole is here.
Romeo!
I started sending messages like crazy but no response. Nicole greeted everyone and extended her hand to me. If we were at any other place, if it was any other occasion and if any other group of people were surrounding  me I would cut every single finger of off her hand. I smiled, somewhere sarcastically and shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you all." She really is crazy.
One thought shattered my heart. Did Kevin knew about this? Does he know who she really is?

Ten minutes passed and we got our food but I couldn't eat. I felt her stare from across the table. I felt madness, anger, fear building up in me.
"I'm coming up." It was text from Romeo and I felt relaxed immediately.

"I'm sorry for leaving so soon, something came up." I stood up, followed by pleasant looks and one deadly stare.
"Oh, it's too bad Sofia. But I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin spoke and Romeo came in, his muscles were tense but the look on his face was scarier. It's like they all felt his presence and turned their heads in his direction. Now it was my turn to smile in Nicoles face. Bitch.
"Sorry for interrupting but I need my girlfriend." He tried to cover up his anger and, maybe even fear, with the smile on his face.

Girlfriend? Fuck me, that single word made me wet. I can only hope that I'll be screaming his name tonight.

"Sorry once again and thank you for lovely dinner." I grabbed Romeos hand and we walked away, followed by looks and despise.

"How did she get here?" Is he yelling at me?
I decided to keep my mouth shut until he learns how to talk to me.
"I asked you something Sofia." Elevator door closed and he turned his body to mine. Space between us got smaller and smaller as he was leaning closer to my face. I could smell his parfum and my body enjoyed that but I don't want to show him that. Not when he's acting like a lunatic.
"I heard you very well Romeo but I'm not answering until you figure out how to talk to me. This fucking shit is not my fault. Not even a little bit!" I raised my voice.