lii. i'm all about you

"You know," Aurora said, turning to face Remus who was looking at her with a sheepish smile on his face

"You know," Aurora said, turning to face Remus who was looking at her with a sheepish smile on his face. "When I said we are going to look at the house, I did not mean us and nine others." At least Lily and Peter could look slightly regretful, maybe Regulus at a push.

"But how would we know where you're living will be good for you?" James said, poking around the living room of the cottage they were all standing in. Said cottage was, in Aurora's opinion, the perfect place for her and Remus to move; they had been living with the Potters' long enough.

Benjy and Lois stood in the kitchen with Regulus, and Aurora was unsure which of them was the responsible one. "It's good that we're here!" Benjy called out, switching all of the knobs on the oven up, followed by Regulus switching them off—Aurora would have been thankful if he then didn't join Lois in opening up every cupboard to inspect it.

"This sofa will definitely need replacing." Sirius told her as he sat down on it, kicking his feet up on the coffee table and subsequently having them batted off by Lily.

"It's a good thing we're not buying the sofa then, isn't it?" Remus swatted the back of his friend's head and Harry copied him to do the same thing to Sirius as he was currently sitting in his godfather's lap.

"Regulus and I can confirm the cupboard doors work perfectly. They will not fall off on you randomly." Lois beamed at Aurora and Remus. She was currently five months into her pregnancy and starting to show; the first kick had been a week ago. Sirius, after chastising Remus and Harry, moved over on the sofa to give Lois a place to sit.

Aurora glared at her sister and was thankful that she and Remus had already looked upstairs whilst the others had been inspecting the outside—everyone other than Harry, of course, who had been running around.

The walls in the master bedroom had been painted a horrid, sickly green that did make Aurora start to feel a bit ill if she looked at it for too long. "We're going to have to paint over that, aren't we?" Remus had sighed, but he had sent her a cheeky grin when she raised a questioning eyebrow at him. "I mean, I will be very happy to paint over it, it will be my life's joy." His voice had been monotone.

"Do try and tone down the joy, Remus, you seem far too happy about it." Aurora had joked, moving away from the wall and towards her husband, she had looped her arms around his neck as he looped his own around her waist. "What do you think of the house? Be honest."

"I like it."

"Not afraid of falling cupboard doors?"

Remus had laughed and Aurora couldn't keep the smile off of her face from hearing it. "I think I can survive." She'd kissed him, he had looked gorgeous with the smile on his face and the sunlight surrounding him, how could she have not?

"We're very grateful for all of your help." Remus said as their friends all congregated into the living room, sitting down on any available platform they could find and poked Aurora in the stomach when she didn't stop glaring.