xiii. paper cut stings (from my paper thin plans)

"Rory!" Aurora heard someone scream as they ran up the stairs

"Rory!" Aurora heard someone scream as they ran up the stairs. A name was placed to the voice though as soon as Lois came running into the room, and hid herself behind Aurora.

"What are you doing?"

"You have to hide me. Sirius, James, and Lily are forcing me make decisions about the wedding," Aurora turned around to face her twin.

"You can't hide behind me," She told Lois.

"But you're scary! Threaten them with pain or something to get them to stoooop," She whined.

"Oh my god Lois. Is it really so hard to choose something?"

"Yes! They ask me to choose flowers, I pick flowers, all three of them look at me as if I murdered their mother!" Aurora laughed at her sister, and Remus did as well.

"Lois, just tell them you don't want their help," Remus said. Lois looked over at the young man and glared.

"I have a better idea! You come down and help me!"

Aurora looked at her sister, starting to feel betrayed. "Are you just trying to get people on your side?"

"Pfft, no...," Lois trailed off. "It's because I need you to stare at the other three judgementally," She grinned. Remus picked up the pillow which was now laying on his stomach and hit Lois with it. "Ow! It's not my fault you're both pretty scary,"

"Fine. We'll do it," Aurora said, sighing and taking the pillow away from Lois before she hit back.

Lois, seeming to have forgotten all about revenge on the werewolf, grinned and rushed out of the room yelling for Sirius.

"Come on, Lupin," She said, standing up and holding out her hand to him. Remus stared at her hand, shocked. "If you're not going to take it, I'll hit you with it,"

"Wow, you're violent," Remus said, now taking her hand as she pulled to get him off of the bed.

"Thanks," Aurora grinned, and pulled her hand away. 

When they had both gotten downstairs, they were met with the scene of Lois blowing raspberries into her elbow every time the others attempted to speak. Aurora looked over at the boy standing next to her, and saw an equally shocked expression mixed with amusement. "Did she just stop maturing after 16?" Aurora asked Remus.

"I don't think she ever did mature if I'm honest," He grinned and walked over. "Okay Lois! Let's stop blowing raspberries," He stood between the three and Lois, pulling her elbow away from her mouth.

"He did it first!" She complained, pointing towards her fiancé, but all Sirius did was look away. Aurora came up behind him and smacked him lightly on the backside of his head and Lois cheered in victory, but did not see her sister coming up to do the same thing to her.

"Both of you are idiots," She said, pulling out a chair from the kitchen table and sitting down in front of all the decisions that had been made. Aurora scanned over them, and instantly started moving them back to the 'no' pile.

"Hey!" Sirius whined, not happy to see that his hard work was being dismissed. Aurora hummed in response, but not really listening to his complaints, just continuing to swap out flowers, food, and so much more. In less than two minutes, Aurora had rearranged their whole wedding, and stood up to pour herself a cup of coffee.

The other 5 in the room kept on glancing between her and the table, dumbfounded. Lois approached the table and looked at what her sister had done. "Wow. This is good," She muttered, still looking over the decisions.

Aurora shrugged her shoulders dismissively and jumped up to sit on the counter. "Whoever wanted pink roses, did not have the right idea," James pouted at hearing the hate his flowers were getting, but cheered up when Lily came over and gave him a kiss. "Where's Peter?" Aurora asked, noticing that the smallest marauder was missing.

"He's with Emmeline," James responded, walking over to where she was now sat - next to the coffee maker. "He heard about wedding planning, and bolted," He laughed.

"Are him and Emmeline already married?"

"Yeah, they got married 2 weeks after the letters went out," James was now taking out five mugs and starting to make coffee to fill them with.

"They didn't waste any time," Aurora breathed out.

"Yes, well, the person's meant to be your soulmate," He grinned at her.

"Shut up," She mumbled, staring into the mug in her hands.

"You've just got to give him a chance, otherwise you'll be married to someone you don't like forever,"

"What? Like Lily is?" She grinned, and hopped off the counter and towards her sister.

"Oh! Rory!" Her sister exclaimed, jumping out from underneath Sirius' arms. "Will you be one of my bridesmaids?"

Aurora looked into Lois' eyes, searching for any signs of not actually wanting that. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure," Lois rolled her eyes playfully. Aurora nodded her head slowly, only then to be tackled into a hug by her twin. 

"Can Benjy come?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, yes. And he can bring his fiancé," Lois grinned.

Aurora went home that day, feeling more relaxed than she had in days. Only for Benjy to ruin it. "Rora!" He called for her, when she opened the door.

"What?" She yelled back to him whilst walking over to the kitchen, where he was sat, grinning.

"Guess what Caradoc asked me today?"

"Hmm, I don't know. To marry you?"

"No," He grinned. "He asked me to move in with him!"

Aurora smiled for her best friend. "That's great! When are you moving?"

Benjy rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "In like, 2 days,"

"What?!" She stared at him. "That's so soon! And I'm going to have to pay full rent by myself, and I don't even have a job! Oh my god,"

Benjy watched his best friend pace up and down the room, hands waving all over the place. "Rory, calm down. It's going to be fine. You have lover boy anyways," He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh my god! You evil bastard!" Aurora now knew why Benjy said yes so quickly. Not only because he gets to live with the 'love of his life', but to make her life hell. "No. I'm not going to be moving in any time soon," She told him.

"If that's what you say," He sing-songed. 

AN

thank you guys so much for 2k!! ahhhh. and sorry for not posting too much :(

online school sucks :)