CH39| MBBF

THIRD POV

FOUR YEARS LATER...

"There she is!" yelled one reporter as many flashes nearly blinded them.

Davina clutches Andrei's arm a little harder as she smiles and looks over at her husband and the father of her two children. Behind them walked her best friend Liliana and her husband, Luciano.

A heavy sense of adrenaline rushed through Davina as everyone focused on them.

"Davina, congratulations on your new hit album!" said one woman reporter as Davina smiled. "Please, how do you feel about this success and walking this red carpet with your family and friends?" asked a reporter as Davina smiled and stopped to answer the question.

"I have to admit, this being my first red carpet event, it makes me feel nervous, ecstatic, and a little bit over the moon. I am so grateful and happy to have brought my family and friends to this event with me because part of my success was thanks to them, and of course, I'm proud to walk this red carpet tonight with my husband, best friend, and older brother," Davina says as everyone rushes to take pictures of the new rising star.

"Mr. King, we have also heard you and your kids will be part of your wife's next new album," a reporter says as Andrei smiles and looks at Davina. "You heard right, I am not a professional, but my wife has asked me to take part in it, and who am I to deny such a great chance to share a special moment with my wife and, of course, our children?" Andrei says as they all continue to throw questions and take pictures of them.

"We have to continue inside, so that is all for tonight," Davina's manager said as he ushered Davina and the rest inside.

The grand entrance was astonishing, with a huge, clear chandelier and a huge staircase leading up on both sides.

"Come on, we should head in before they start," her manager said as they all made their way inside. They make their way to their tables and introduce themselves to the other artists.

Later that night...

"Ugh, my feet are killing me!" whined Davina as she made her way into their home.

Andrei chuckled as he scooped up his wife and led her inside. "Just like our first night married," Davina sighs as she kisses her husband.

He sets her down as they close the door.

"Mommy daddy!" came their little boy's voice as he ran down the stairs towards his parents. "Mijo," said Andrei as he knelt down and kissed his son's head. "Your home," little Vian said as he wiggled his way out of his father's embrace and onto his mother's arms.

Davina kissed Vian's little face until he was out of breath. "Yes, we are home, hun, but you should be in bed already. It's 2 am," Davina said as she stood beside Andrei, his hand looping around her waist as they saw their little baby girl walking up, slowly rubbing her eyes.

Andrei and Davina smiled as she opened her eyes and smiled at her parents and older brother. "Mama dada," she said as she sped to walk to them. She hugged Andrei first, then her mama.

"Mama, papa, can we sleep in your room tonight?" asked Vivian as he was scooped up by his mother, Davina.

Davina looked at Andrei as he chuckled.

Baby Amara laid her little head against her dad's chest.

Davina smiled. "Yes, you guys can, but just for tonight, ok?" Davina said as they nodded and held onto them tighter.

"Alright, then time for bed, kiddos," Andrei said as he intertwined Davina's hand with his and began walking up to their room. They get ready to go to bed and cuddle with the kids.

"Mama, can you tell us your story, please?" asked Vivian as she looked over at Andrei and shook her head.

"Well, hun, it all started the day me and your aunt graduated high school," Davina began as she smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
There it is my loves... It's the end of 'trapped by Davina, originally called my brother's best friend. I am so sad that this has now come to an end. You don't know how happy I've been with the amount of support and views I've gotten! I want to thank you all for your support and of course feedback. For now, I will continue writing my other new unfinished books. I hope you enjoyed this book. I will say that in the near future I will publish a new book kinda similar to this, not completely but still very exciting. Just patience and time will help this process. Thank you all and until next time...

Much love Ana P.G

🎉 You've finished reading ▻ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈 ◅ 🎉