Ch14| MBBF

It's finally the day me and L move out into our penthouse near the UCLA campus

It's finally the day me and L move out into our penthouse near the UCLA campus. I'm beyond excited because 1 I finally get to live with L and second there's gonna be hella parties.

I finished packing my things yesterday and thank god for that because today was all about moving things over to the place. It was about four hours away so we did need a moving truck so we wouldn't need to do more than one trip.

Andrei has a house near our campus so that's a plus. I'll be able to go to him and have some fun *wink wink*

I grabbed the last of my things and turned towards the door. I'm gonna miss this room and the memories it holds.

I smiled remembering the first day L came over and after Mom's death. Everything, well a lot happened in this room and it's kinda weird seeing it almost empty. I'm for real going to miss this place. It was my little haven, in which I spent most of my time alone.

Or with L. My rock.

I sighed and looked at it one more time before stepping out and closing the door behind me. "UCLA here the hell I come" I muttered to myself as I made my way downstairs where aunt b and the rest of the fam were including L.

I smiled at L as she clapped her hands and ran to me. "We're finally doing it...we're moving bitch!?" She yelled as she crushed me into a bone-breaking hug. I laughed as I hugged her back.

"It was fucking time," I said as she nodded her head. "Alright girls. Luciano snd Andrei said they'll go with you" said, Mom. "Wait but aren't the trucks full?" I asked "yes that's why two fo will go in the back. Because the other cars are in repair and we can't necessarily go in three cars. The adults will go in one car packed with more things while you go in the moving truck" said moms as I nodded my head and looked over at the guys.

Andrei was looking at me with the cutest smile. The freaking smile that melts my heart. Aww dam him for being cute as fuck. I rubbed my face and sighed. Controls your self woman!

I looked away and made my way to the truck. I loaded my suitcase and got up. There were two love seats in the back with a wireless light. I guess they prepared our stay.

I sat down and slipped on my AirPods and began listening to chase Atlantic waiting for L. Where the hell is she?

I closed my eyes slightly cause the light was annoying me and I wrapped myself in a soft blanket. I feel like I'm in a dam hotel room, getting my lazy ass comfy for a- o fuck it's a 4 hours drive.

Lord have mercy on me. I hope I don't get car sick.

Then I hear the metal pull-up door closing and locking up. I open my eyes and see "Andrei, where's L isn't she supposed to be here?" I asked him as he got near and saw in front of me on the love seat.

His two buttons were undone. And he had his laptop in hand. "Pops said one guy should go in the back and another in front so I was chosen to be here" he answered as he opened his laptop. "Ok" was all I said and quickly turned to my side to try and sleep again.