Ch5| MBBF

"Believe you can and you're halfway there" - Theodore Roosevelt

Why can't men understand when women say no? Like bitch hasn't yo mama taught you that no is NO

Why can't men understand when women say no? Like bitch hasn't yo mama taught you that no is NO. Like dam so freaking persistent.

I was now at the mall shopping for a couple of items I need and there has a been a man. An ugly ass man stalking me and following me. Asking for my number and asking me to go out with him. This man is older than my brother imagine that.

I rolled my eyes and began telling him off. "Fuck off will you. I don't like you and no one ever will with you being this dam persistent like 1 back the fuck up before I make you back the fuck up" I told with fury noted in my voice.

"Come on mama you know you want me. I mean all I'm asking is for your number and a date. I promise you won't regret it" he said as he sighed in frustration.

My phone began to ring and picked it up. All the while the stalker kept moving towards me "I already fucking told you to back the fuck unless you still want to have your balls attached to your body" I told him "Nah shawty come on. You would enjoy playing with it right" he said while smirking. I don't even know if it's a smirk?

"I would enjoy very much cutting off your balls and feeding them to your dog or any wild animal at that. BACK. THE. FUCK. UP." I said

I then remembered I was on the phone. I looked at it and saw no one. Did they Hang up? Eh, I don't care.

Back to this Ass hole. "Come here," he said grabbing my arm. I stepped back and kicked him in the balls and punched him. "Don't you ever touch someone who has said NO the whole time dipshit" I said as I left him there. Ugh.

I went and paid for my things and walked out towards my last store Victoria's secret. As I made my way to the store my phone rang again, I picked it up "Hello?" I said as I moved the bags I had in my hands around "where are you?" Asked Andrei "o hey I'm Great thanks for asking and If you want to know I'm at Victoria's secret," I said as I entered the store.

He then hung up. Dam rude ass. As a punishment, I won't fucking answer him again. Ass.

"Hello, do you want any help today ma'am?" asked an employee "no thank you. Well, I do want your opinion" I told her as she came up to me and smiled "what would you like me to help you with?" She asked, "what mist do you recommend?" I asked her "I would surely recommend the bombshell. It smells amazing and it lasts a long time," she said as she handed me a pink bottle.

I smelled it and loved the smell "you're right This smells amazing." I said as she chuckled "anything else you need help with?" She asked "no that's all thank you," I said as she shook her head "no problem," she said then walked away.

As I was choosing a lotion someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was "Andrei? What are you doing here?" I asked "I heard a dude was bothering so I came. You shouldn't come to places like this alone," he said seriously "I can take care of my self dad," I said as I closed the other lotions. I chose two different mists and lotions.