Ch27| MBBF

God, I feel so fat

God, I feel so fat.

I sigh as I eat a small tub of ice cream, it's 10 am and I'm eating ice cream.

Only me.

I just finished my classes and now I get to relax and pray I don't puke this amazing ice cream out.

I'm now three months pregnant and I Feel Like a cow. I have yet to know the gender of my baby.

I'm don't even know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm already in love with it.

It hasn't fully kicked yet and I can't wait till he or she does, they say it's gonna hurt but I just wanna feel my baby kick.

The fam is very stoked about the babies. Yea the babies, there gonna be more than two new members added to the family.

Luciano and L are having twins.

Poor her. Thank god I'll only have one.

I laugh as I remember her reaction to finding out she's having twins.

*Flashback*
"Congratulations your having twins," the nurse said with a big smile as L looks at her with shock "can you look again theirs no way in burning hell I'm having twins," L said as the nurse shakes her head.

"No ma'am your definitely having twins, it appears right here, baby a and baby b," she says as L screamed, scarring me and Luciano.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GONNA POOP OUT TWO FREAKING HEADS OUT OF MY VAGINA!?" she yelled as we try to calm her down "I'm so blaming dad," l said.

"Thank you grandmother for being a fucking twin!?" She yelled as Luciano and I laughed.

*flashback over*

Ahhh amazing reaction.

Just as I was about to lay down the doorbell rang.

Who could it be? Jackson doesn't visit only when he's free and that's only in his breaks since he's far.

Emily is working, Luis is working on the new project and-

The doorbell rang again and faster.

"Alright alright, I'm coming!?" I yell as I put in my slippers and make my way to the door.

As I open it I drop my ice cream on the floor and proceed to close the door but before I could close it Andrei put a handout and opened the door.

I stepped back and looked at him.

What the fuck did Luciano do?

"Hello Davina" he greeted with a serious face.

I'm guessing he knows already. God, I'm so gonna kill Luciano when I see him.