Ch24| MBBF

This is why I trust no bitch

I look to my right and see it's 5:30 pm. I sigh as I rub my forehead out of frustration.

I shut my computer off and make my way into my master bedroom.

As I strip from my clothes my phone rings, I groan and pick it up "what is it?" I answer

"dam bro what's got your panties in a twist?" "What do you want Luciano" I asked my fucker best friend

"are you free later tonight?" He asked "for what?" I asked "you me and strippers at 8" he said but before I could protest he cut me off "we are going and that's final I need a distraction" he said

"N" before I could finish he hung up "fucker" I mutter before throwing my phone on my bed.

I quickly change into some shorts and a t shirt And then make my way out.

"Pass the ball dude come on" yelled mark one of Jackson's "here" I yelled as Luis passed me the ball and I passed it to mark careful of dribbling the ball

"Jackson hoist her up so she can score the last goal" said mark as I smile and Jackson chuckled. I step on his knee and sit on his shoulders.

"Vina vina vina!" Cheered my teammates as I smirked and threw the ball making it straight through the net.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!" They all cheered as I laughed while Jackson put me down. Just as he put me down I noticed we were in close proximity, his eyes flickered to my lips as mine did the same, idk why but this is not gonna end well it-

Before I could finish my thoughts I was yanked back and thrown to the ground I looked around and Quickly stood up.

The scene in-front of me was overwhelming and shocking as hell.

Andrei was on top of Jackson both fighting for dominance, just as Jackson was about to gain on Andrei I decided to stop this foolishness.

"STOP!?" I yelled while pulling Andrei's arm back and standing In between them, I turn to him clearly pissed off.

"What in the fucking name of Jesus is wrong with you?!" I yell at Andrei as he throws daggers at Jackson "it's true then, you've been fucking this asshole the whole time" he said as I look at him confused.

"What?" I Ask "you can have this slut I'm done with her anyways, just a waste of my time" he said but before he could go further I throw the strongest left hook I had in me which causes him to stumble back.

I go up to him and grab him by the collar "YOU will never disrespect me ever again Andrei, I don't know what the has gotten into you but you have no right to treat like this. We both know the walking STD here is you, your the one who slept with the schools slut not me. Don't come up in my face and start treating me like shit just cause you can't get your shit straight. Now GET THE FUCK out of my face before I do something I'll regret" I tell him as I let him go and go towards Jackson who was now holding a towel with bloody hands.

Andrei looks at me with pure rage and walks away.

Asshole.

"You ok?" I ask Jackson as he nods "I'm fine uh I'll head over to my apartment I'll catch you later k?" He said as I nod my head "you sure you'll be fine?" I ask "yea don't worry" he reassures as I give him a sad smile.

I swear I'm so gonna kill him.

Davina walks towards the direction Andrei went while cussing profanities at his name

Truth be told the outcome of this is NOT going to at all end well.

She catches up to him and steps in front of him "what the hell was that?" She question as Andrei glared at her "fuck off will you, this whole freinds with benefit shit is over, I knew doing this shit with you was a fucking mistake" he said "yet you also wanted it" I said

"Yea you were a mistake that should have never been made" he said as a piece of her heart shattered, she hated the words that came out his mouth, it pained her seeing the regret he had of ever being with her. And it also angered her twice as much due to the way he has treated her these past few days.

"I never want to see you ever again" she angrily said as he coldly laughed "you count on that, I'll go as far away from you as I possibly can" he said "fine" she said as Andrei rolled his eyes and pushed her aside.

That was it.

The thing they had once dreamt would become more then just a fling had officially ended, their was no turning back.

Little did they know what awaited both of them and their whole family after is one hell of a ride that no one knows the outcome of.

Till then...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Vote 🗳

Comment 🗒

NOT EDITEDDDDD!?!?!?!

Like 👍

Hope you enjoyed y'all, I've been pretty busy so pls accept my apology of publishing this chapter late 🥺 till next time Loves 💕