Ch37| MBBF

3 MONTHS LATER...

THIRD POV

"Ahhhh" Davina screamed as Andrei tried his best to calm her down.

"Babe...breathe in and breathe out like that therapist said" Andrei said as he watched his step.

They were currently running to the labor and delivery room "it hurts Andrei" Davina yells as she gives Andrei a deadly look.

"Guys o shit!?" Yelled Luciano as he threw his cup of water on the floor and ran to Davina "she's going into labor sir. Please stay in the waiting room" said the doctor as they told Luciano.

Luckily Luciano and the rest of the family was already at the hospital due to Liliana giving birth to the twins the day before.

"Fucking hell, why does does it hurt so much!?" Yelled Davina as they turned her around and began preparing Andrei with some scrubs.

They lifted Davina's legs up as Andrei rushed to her side and grabbed her hand.

"O fuck" sighed Davina as she tried her best to control her screaming and pain.

"Alright Davina I need you to start pushing" said the doctor as Davina nodded her head and began pushing "ahhhhhhh" Davina screamed as she felt her area hurt.

"Come on you got this 1" the doctor began as Andrei kissed her head and looked at the scene in front of him. "Alright I see the head! One more push davina" yelled the doctor as Davina held Andreis hand and pushed.

That's when she felt a very relaxing feeling.

"A healthy 8 pound baby boy" cheered the doctor staff as Davina smiles.

The room fills with their baby's beauty screams.

"You did it baby" whispered Andrei as he kissed Davina.

She smiled as she teared up hearing their son.

"Alright here's your son" the nurse said as she handed Davina Jovian "omg andrie he's beautiful" Davina said as she wiped her tears away.

He looked a lot like Andrei. "thank you" said Andrei as he kissed Davina and then their son.

"You have made me the happiest and most proudest man in the world" Andrei finishes as he hugs his new little family.

"I love you Davina" he said as Davina smiled and caressed his cheek.

"You know, I never intended to tell you I had a huge crush on you since we were little. I was afraid you'd reject me and I still believe that because I was ugly" before she could finish Andrei kissed her "I had a crush on you too, you were the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I always joked  around with you and called you ugly so you wouldn't know I had the biggest crush on you" Andrei confessed as Davina rolled her eyes.

"That explains a lot" she mutters as he chuckles.

"Anyways....until a couple years ago I gained confidence, bigger boobs and ass, and of course attitude and with all that I was able to finally confess my feelings for you, but when you left I realized I loved you and it was too late, also I was left pregnant and alone" Davina finished off as Andrei kissed her head.

"You won't ever be lonely or pregnant alone anymore because I don't plan on leaving you or our son. I will stay with you both till my last breaths" Andrei says as Davina smiles and shakes her head.

"You better because you're on your last chance Andrei king" Davina said as Andrei chuckled.

"I won't waste it babe" he assures as she looks down at Jovian.