Ch3| MBBF

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." -Helen Keller

God, I need a good distraction

It's been two days since the breakup and I feel like shit.

D has been amazing and fun. She's made sure I get distracted with even little things like her dumb Ass falling on purpose just to make me laugh. I can't count the time she's gotten bruises because of me.

We leave for Greece tomorrow night and I can't wait to finally explore the city with my baby D.

I was interrupted by the loud sound of my phone ringing. I get up from my bed and grab my phone "hello?" I said "hey baby get ready we are going to Jesse's corner to sing," I said "but we have the dinner with the fam," I said as I sat down on the edge

"Yea I know. We will take them to Jess" she said "don't worry Bebe as a matter of fact we'll even drag them there you know I'll do it" she said as I chuckled.

"Alright Meet me here," I said "all right o and wear the dress I bought you," she said I furrowed my eyebrows "what dress?" I asked "it should be there now" and as soon as she said that the doorbell rang.

I chuckled and ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw the mailman "hey jerry" I greeted "hey lili I have a package for you" he said handing me a nicely wrapped box. I smiled at him "thank you jerry" I said "no problem have a good evening" he said then walked away.

"You're crazy," I told D as I ran back up the stairs. "I know and that's why you love me," I said as I chuckled.

I closed the door behind me and jumped on my bed. I quickly opened the box and wow. Inside the box was
A pleated sleeveless above knee pullover red silky dress. It's "so do you like it?" Asked D

"It's beautiful D thank you," I said as I admire the amazing fabric

"It's beautiful D thank you," I said as I admire the amazing fabric. "Alright I've gotta start getting ready so I'll meet you at your house once I'm done ok. O and you make sure to wear the heels with it too" she said "what" I said then looked in the box and saw there were Cinderella clear closed-toe pumps. "Thank you they are amazing" I gushed as she chuckled.