Ch21| MBBF

I turned to the left slightly stretching my limbs, ahhh the best feeling ever

I yawn as my body slightly shakes due to the stretching. I open my eyes and see him. My baby. Aww cute, he looks so peaceful. Let's wake him up.

I slowly get up and make my way to his kitchen, I look on top drawer for some whip cream, fridge. "Aha" I said in a victorious voice. I look for a feather and lucky for me he has one in a bottom drawer. Why he has it? I don't know but hell do I care? No.

I quickly make my way back to the room and towards his side of the bed. Luckily his arm was near his face so I slowly and quietly open the bottle and shake it then spray it lightly onto his palm and then start tickling his face with the brown feather.

He slightly moved then...BAM! He slapped the whipped cream onto his face. I drop onto the bed and laugh my ass off, god who slaps their face, why can't he just scratch it. He slaps his face.

I can't oh lord my stomach hurts like a bitch.
"Davina!" He growls as I try and look up at him. His face only makes me laugh harder. He grabs my feet and drags me back towards him "noooo" I drag out as he sits me up "payback is a bitch baby" he said as he kissed me all over my face and neck with his whipped creamed face.

"No" I said as he starts tickling me as I try to get myself away from his hard grasp. I laugh as he continued tickling and kissing me. He then smashes his lips against mine, our lips move in sync as I taste the whipped cream in my mouth. We fight for dominance until he gives up and let's me take over. I push him back against the head bored and get on top of him straddling his lap. I kiss him again while his hands roam my ass.

I pull back and look at him. "Let's take a shower. I'm sticky now because of you" I said as I pout and continue to get up but he pulls me down and I fall back into the bed. He gets on top of me.

"Beautiful" he starts "you shouldn't tease me too much knowing full well what the hell I can do to you and your body" he warns as I smile "I know but I always do whatever I want sooooo. If I'm teasing it's for a reason. Now should we take a shower together or solo" I asked as he smiles and shakes his head.

"You already know the shower. Come on" he said as he steps up and picks me up bridal style. I peck his lips as he leads us into the shower. We both strip and her in together.

⚠️ SMUT SCENE WARNING!! ⚠️

As the warm water hits both our body he slides his hands around my waist and pulls me against his body. I drag my hand slowly over his tatted skin up to his neck and wrap a hand around his neck as I stare up into his amazing blue eyes that can't ever seem to leave my mind. He guides his hands down my back to my ass, he goes down slowly until he reaches my entrance. I gasp as he enters without warning his two long fingers making me slightly tighten my grip against his neck. I bring his face down and kiss him, my hand still around his neck as I gain control of the kiss while he thrusts his fingers in and out of me. I moan as I near my climax, I grip his bicep with my other hand and shake as the orgasm consumes my body. He picks me up to I'm against the cold tiles. I wrap my legs around his torso as he slowly slips his whole length into me, I moaned as I grabbed onto his hair trying to control myself. "Moan for me baby don't keep it in" he whispered as he kept slamming into me, I gave up and soon began moaning out his name as he thrusted harder with each passing second. He groaned as my pussy clamped around his hard dick. God he feels so good inside me. He turned me around so I was faced against the wall then he slid into me again and then slammed harder. I was a moaning mess as I was in the mix of little pain to pleasure. He kept his pace as I leaned my back against his front. "That's it baby wet my dick with your juices" he whispered as I kept moaning. Soon my eyes rolled back as my body began to shake due to the immense pleasure of my orgasm. He kept pounding into me until soon he gave in and let his juices out into me.