Ch33| MBBF

THIRD POV

"Finally" sighs Davina as she steps foot outside of the airport ready to see her best friend and brother.

As she rolls her suitcase she hears her name being called.

Liliana and Luciano are both waving there hands like crazy while calling out to her. What Liliana makes poor Luciano do.

Davina squeals as she speed walks towards her very pregnant bestie "bitch!?" They both yelled at the same time as Luciano steps infront of Davina before she could hug Liliana.

"Hey" whined Liliana as he chuckles and hugs his sister careful not to harm his nephew or niece.

He rubs her belly as she rolls her as she pushes him aside "careful your both pregnant" warned Luciano as they both stop and look at their belly's.

"Ughhhhh" they both yell as they try to hug but simply give side hugs as their belly's touch each other.

"You look amazing" gushes l as she kissed Davina on her cheek "I look and feel like a cow bitch...nothing compared to you! You look amazing and your freaking glowing!" Davina said as l and Luciano chuckled.

"Come on! Aunt b and Uncle Tom and of course my parents are waiting to greet you!" She said as I chuckled and walked toward the car.

"Never thought I'd see you driving an SUV bro" complimented Davina as she slid in the back "it's a porche" he defended as she rolled her eyes while checking out the interior.

She has to admit to her self it's a nice car

After an hour of driving and car sickness they have finally made it to Luciano's and Liliana home.

Davina looked at the house and smiled...

L got her dream house!

White almost nude brick exterior with a black roof and clear bug windows. Two huge main door entrance with a blurred window on both doors...a small balcony outside of where I'm guessing is the master bedroom. Beautiful design overall eye catching as soon as you pass by this house.

I get out and smiles at l "you got it" she said as she gave her a proud smirk and nod.

"Come on" l dragged Davina up the steps mindful of each step they took.

"Me and you have a lot to talk about!" She warned as she opens the front door.

"Yes ma'am" Davina said as she chuckles, as soon as she steps food in the house she's attacked by a warn familiar scent and warmth.

"Aúnt b" Davina said as she hugged her aunt back. God how she kissed her aunt.

Bianca stepped back and grabbed her face "o my beautiful niece how I've missed you!" She gushed as she kissed her face not wanting to let her go.

"Ok ok stop hogging the girl it's my turn to hug her Bianca" said linda as she pushed her aside and hugged Davina gently "how are you hun? I've missed you" linda asks as she kisses her cheek and hugs her one more time "I've been good thanks for asking moms. I've also missed you all of you a lot" Davina said as she went over and hugged Luis and Tom.

"Alright let's not keep her up too long" said Luciano as he rolled his eyes and guided her to the living room but before She could step into the room they all stoped her "wait!" Bianca yelled as she looked at them with a weird expression.

"Uh why don't we go to the kitchen?" Asked linda as Luciano looked at her then at Davina "why would we go to the kitchen?" Asked Luciano as he shook his head and stepped into the living room to only stop right though the door.

▻ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈 ◅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara