Ch18| MBBF

Andrei moved forward to where Davina was standing Waiting for his touch

Andrei moved forward to where Davina was standing Waiting for his touch. He slowly roamed her back with his long slender fingers until he reached the clip. He roughly turned her and their eyes connected which were full of lust and want. He unclipped her bra as It slowly slid down her slim body.

He stared into her eyes as he moved her hair aside gaining a full view of her amazing tanned neck "fucking perfect" he muttered as she smirked and suddenly got closer to which their lips would touch if they moved. She knew he had eyes only for her, she knew she drives men crazy. It came naturally to her, she had natural beauty which many envied and many enjoyed admiring, just like him.

Andrei pulled her closer and smashed his lips against her soft pink plumped ones. She enjoyed his lips against hers, the way they moved in sync as he roamed her body and she roamed his.

enjoying each other's touch and sexual tension. Andrei slides his hands down her bare flat stomach until he reached just above that black lace waistline. He slid his hand into her damp thong and suddenly began rubbing her soft and wet pussy. She let out soft moans as he began attacking her neck with kisses all the while rubbing her area.

Without warning he slipped his two long fingers into her as she moaned, she loved the feeling of him pleasuring her. After all, He was the only one who knew how to please her right. She gripped his hard biceps as she neared her climax. "Moan for me baby" he slightly whispered into her ear as she tilted her head back coming on his finger enjoying the sensation.

Andrei loved the way her body reacted to his. He loved having control over her body, he enjoyed pleasuring her and making sure she was satisfied. God knows he'd do anything if she weren't pleasured right.

They kissed once again just this time it was full of emotion and want. Almost as if they weren't just friends with benefit. Majority of the time they forget who and what they are to each other. But like they always say 'maybe it's a spare of the moment

He slides his hands under her thighs and picks her up. She wrapped her long legs around his torso as she continued kissing him. "Kitchen" was all she said. He understood what she meant and he knew what would for sure await for them.

He grips her tighter as she moved in his arms while attacking his neck with love bites and kisses. He made his way with her in his arms to the kitchen. He set her down onto the cold black marble countertop and began kissing her.

She breathed hard as he pulled her closer and grabbed her ass. She tugged on his tank as they both pulled it up taking it off Andries body. She always loved his body. His hard rock pack was drool-worthy since she could remember. She began kissing his chest as he breathed hard and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his bare inked skin.

Desperate for him already to be inside her she begins undoing the strings of his joggers.

Soon they slip right off leaving him in only his black boxers. She slides her hands done his body towards his boxers. She kisses his lips as she pulls down his boxers and soon his hard big cock springs out.