Ch34| MBBF

Davinas POV:

"no, he was the one who mishandled the poor dog aunt b. He said and I quote 'I like throwing them up in the air, cause they do this cute little scrunched up face," I say as I glare at Luciano whos being glared at by Liliana whos clearly ready to cut his head off.

"How the hell are we having babies? How will I sleep at night knowing our babies are with you, and I won't know if you're throwing my babies up in the air like there some rag dolls huh?" Liliana asks as she protects her baby bump with her hand.

Luciano sighs and cups her face "babe, I was 10 back then. I'm an adult and trust me. I will never do anything to harm our kids, I would wrap them in saran wrap or bubble wrap, yea thats safer if it were possible just for their protection!" Luciano assures as she rolls her eyes and smiles.

"I will trust you just this once ok" she warns as Luciano smiles and kisses her.

How I wished I had someone who looked at me the way Luciano looks at L like she was the only girl in the world to ever exist, the most beautiful surreal thing he's ever seen. He looks at her with the expression of a little boy getting his favorite hot wheels set or cars set. He looks at her like no one would ever look at me.

And truth be told, that hurts a little too much.

I look away and sigh, it seems everywhere I go I see a glimpse of what my life could have been like. Of how I could have been if I found my one. But I've recently stuck to the idea that love chooses you and some don't ever get chosen and end up growing old by themselves or like me, I will end up growing old with my beautiful child.

What I have just realized is that you never really know when your last day here on earth will be, when you'll be nothing but a sweet memory kept by only those who truly cared, that is why I feel I should only give my baby time and all my love. I should focus on my career and family.

Thats all to it.

I sigh and get up "I'm gonna go rest for a bit if that's alright," I say "it's alright, call us if you need anything ok," Mom says as I nod my head. I need a break and sleep o god a massage.

Ugh, I need things I can't have!

I go up to the stairs and into the bedroom. I take my slippers off and sit on the edge of the bed.

God love sucks I mutter as I crack my neck and look to the right at the amazing mountain view. It must be nice waking up to that view every day.

Andreis POV:

"When are we leaving again?" asks Lana for the fifth time this week "we're leaving after Christmas" I mutter as she sighs and leans back into the couch texting on her phone as always.

She's with her family yet doesn't even act like it. God she's starting to irritate me.

I turn to the right and notice Davina looking longingly at Luciano and L.

I want her to be happy but with me, I want to give her all my love just to fix that expression of want and sadness she has on her beautiful face.

I need her to get into reality and realize that what we had was far more than just an adventure or mistake as she called it. I need her to realize that what we might have or might have had is far more than attraction, but love. It took me a while, well it took me more than three months and maybe  20 tequila bottles to realize that what I felt was love.

I know to make her happy I need her to be sure of what she wants and feels, and of course, I need to be just for her and our baby no Lana.

Leaving Lana sounds like such a good idea but it could be a disaster in the public eye, I am a well-known businessman that has been in many magazines and well stupid drunken fights in of course the magazine's front cover.